It lies just south of Monsignor Plaza and can only be accessed by using a terminal to open the door. The terminal is located in the bottom floor of the safehouse.
The safehouse has multiple levels, two levels above where the elevator drops the player off and several below. Each level is small, but added together there's a lot of space. The top two levels also appear to have been renovated and cleaned compared to the bottom levels.
Notable loot Edit
- Guns and Bullets issue #10 (+5% ballistic weapon critical damage) - Up the stairs, to the left, in the last room on the right, top floor north side.
- Fat Man - In the Railroad safehouse, underneath the stairs.
- Mini nuke - In the first room on the right, top floor, south side (left stairs).
- Stealth Boy - In the last room on the left on the top floor, south side (left stairs).
- Two Nuka-Cola Quantums - Under the stairs three floors down from the entrance.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - a couple of floors down from the topmost floor. Room with the protectron.
- Boston After Dark - The Sole Survivor and High Rise must escort a fugitive synth to Ticonderoga.
- Operation Ticonderoga - Ticonderoga has gone dark, and the Sole Survivor is tasked with finding out what has happened.
- Ticonderoga is only accessible after completing the quest Boston After Dark for the Railroad. If the player sides against the Railroad before completing Boston After Dark, neither the main door nor the elevator will be usable, permanently barring the player from the base for the rest of the game.
- On the first floor the elevator drops you off on, there is a fridge near the Fat Man. It has a bunch of random loot and a cooler, however there is no prompt to open/access any of the content inside of the fridge.
- There is a protectron locked in a pod in Ticonderoga, and it is capable of being Legendary. If it is Legendary and you manage to destroy it, the mini-nuclear explosion may kill some of the Railroad agents standing on the floor above it.
- Even if you ally yourself with the Railroad faction, there is a locked terminal on the main floor that you cannot access without it being considered a crime.
- Ticonderoga shares its name with an 18th-century military fort near Lake Champlain in New York, which saw notable action during the American Revolutionary War. The fort's captured cannons were eventually used to repel British forces from Boston on Evacuation Day, which is observed in several Massachusetts counties concurrently with Saint Patrick's Day, on March 17th.
Ticonderoga appears only in Fallout 4.