The Ticker Tape Lounge is an unmarked location in the Commonwealth in 2287. It is located a short distance northeast of the Mass Bay Medical Center and is accessible by heading towards the Mass Bay Medical Center on the highway from the fallen skybridge.
The Ticker Tape Lounge is separated into two sections split by a short hallway and each section has two levels. There is mostly low-value junk lying around.
The ground level contains a fire barrel near the stairs, an ammo box on a counter directly to the right after entering and an Advanced locked safe behind the counter to the left, which is being desperately kicked by a Gunner.
The upper level contains no lootable containers, several couches and as the only highlight a chaise.
Directly underneath the upper floor on the eastern wall is a small kitchen with a radio (tuned in to Diamond City Radio. Several junk items and consumables can be found on the shelves and counters in here, including a bottle of cooking oil. Underneath the collapsed section is a skeleton in a yellow dress, several unusable wall seats and a cigarette machine.
The upper floor in the Eastern section has collapsed on the western side, creating a ramp up to this floor alongside the stairs on the eastern wall. It is furnished with several diner booths, one of which has an explosives box underneath it. To the rear of the floor there is a matress and a sleeping bag and the booth against the back wall has an ammunition box stood on its tbale top.
The exit leads to a little balcony with two Gunners and the elevator to the Mass Bay Medical Center roof.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In one of the refrigerators.
- Overdue book - Behind the ramp, next to a skeleton with a yellow dress.
- Mutated fern flower - Immediately west from the cooking station. Used for the Botany Class miscellaneous quest.
- 4 Fusion cores - In an ammo box in the eastern corner up the stairs near a sleeping bag.
- May also be accessed via an operating window cleaning elevator from the Mass Bay Medical Center roof but only to descend.
The Ticker Tape Lounge only appears in Fallout 4.