Lieutenant Thomas Morgan, Intelligence and Logistics at your service. I point, you shoot.”
Lieutenant Morgan is a young officer inside the command tent of U.S. field headquarters on the outskirts of the main battlefield. He is witty, sometimes needling, but always professional, and he assists you with knowledge on current objectives and obstacles you may encounter. Offering hints at the best types of weaponry and Strike Teams to pick for particular missions, Morgan is a valuable asset and a keen soldier.
Thomas Morgan is the only known member of the Intelligence Corps. As such, he works in counter-intelligence, deterring the Chinese from doing some serious damage. He got the intel about the Chimera depot as well as the troop positions in the mining town, ice camp, and listening post.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Paving the Way: Morgan will give you Requisition holotapes and instruct you on how to get your Strike Team ready.
- Operation: Anchorage!: Morgan provides the intelligence on the Chinese depot.
- He refers to your strike team as "Patterson's suicide team". If asked about why he calls it that, he simply states that his humor is the only way he can cope with the cold.
He carries a 10mm pistol skinned with the Wasteland version graphics, instead of the pre-War version typical in the simulation. He cannot be induced to draw the weapon, nor can it be pickpocketed from him.
- "Lieutenant Thomas Morgan, Intelligence and Logistics at your service. I point, you shoot."
- "So... you're in charge of Patterson's Suicide Squad, huh?"
- "Ha ha! Cocky bastard, aren't ya? You planning on taking on the whole Red Army alone Just stick with Sergeant Montgomery. He'll be your squad commander and he knows all the in's and out's of the team."