| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Thomas may refer to:
- Thomas (Lost Hills), combat instructor of the Brotherhood of Steel in Lost Hills in Fallout.
- Thomas (Children of the Cathedral), a member of the Unity, cut from Fallout.
- Thomas Moore, an undercover NCR agent gathering intelligence on Vault City in Fallout 2.
- Thomas Jefferson (robot), a protectron stationed at the National Archives programmed to believe it is Thomas Jefferson, in Fallout 3.
- Thomas Jenkins, a man hired by Mama Dolce's as a plant worker, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Thomas Morgan, an American soldier in the U.S. Army field headquarters during the Anchorage Reclamation simulation in the Fallout 3 add-on, Operation Anchorage
- Thomas Hildern, Director of Operations of the Office of Science and Industry, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Tomas, a traveler wandering the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thomas Jackson, an NCR Ranger stationed near REPCONN headquarters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thomas Li, a soldier who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thomas (Project V13), a Brotherhood of Steel scribe in The Armageddon Rag, Vol. 3.
- Real-life people:
- Thomas R. Decker, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as Original Producer of Fallout, and as International Product Manager for Fallout 2.
- Thomas French, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a programmer of Fallout and Fallout 2, and as Lead Producer of Van Buren.
- Thomas Quast, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an information systems technician for Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics.
- Christine Thomas, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an artist of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Thomas Bidaux, CEO of ICO Partners and an expert witness scheduled to appear in the Bethesda Softworks LLC v. Interplay Entertainment Corporation court case over the development of Project V13.