The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The basic Thirst Zapper has unlimited ammunition in a sense, unequipping and re-equipping the Thirst Zapper adds a bottle of ammunition to the Sole Survivor's inventory. Upon re-equipping the Thirst Zapper, they can then fully reload it with a bottle that appears similar to the ammunition produced for modified Thirst Zappers.
Finding the Project Cobalt schematics will allow the Sole Survivor to upgrade it into a functional and deadly weapon.
The weaponized Thirst Zapper, when used in V.A.T.S., will home in on enemies as if it had the missile launcher's targeting computer.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per shot change||Fire rate change||Range change||Accuracy change||Magazine capacity (shots per reload) change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Nuka-Cola Gun||"A splash of refreshment!" (Sprays irradiated Nuka-Cola.)||–||57||1||83||76||1||2||10||Gun Nut 2
|Cherry Gun||"Bursting with flavor!" (Causes a small explosion.)||–||172||1||119||76||1||2||10||Gun Nut 3
|Quantum Gun||"Vaporizes thirst!" (And body parts. Causes a small nuclear explosion.)||–||402||1||119||76||1||2||10||Gun Nut 3
- First obtained during the quest Taken for a Ride.
- Two can be found inside the Nuka-Cade (respawns after some time away).
- One can be found in the Secure beverageer lab, next to the Project Cobalt schematics.
- One can be found in Kiddie Kingdom, on the counter of the Nuka-Zapper Race stand.
- The Thirst-Zapper is advertised on billboards in the Commonwealth as a "Nuka Blaster" and would come free with every box of Nuka-Cola purchased prior to the Great War. One such billboard is located on the eastern edge of the Red Rocket truck stop.
- When weaponized with Quantum, the Thirst Zapper can do as much damage as a Fat Man on certain occasions.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.