Heard where your travels might take you in the future... all the way to the end of the road.”
The player must hear five references as to what the future may hold.
The following is a complete list of triggers for the challenge. There are five triggers altogether, and if the player does not fulfill all five, the remaining triggers will be activated in the ending slides.
- Christine talking about her encounter with Ulysses in the Executive Suites.
- Father Elijah describing the Big MT on the Vault Security Intercom.
- Dog's "best" ending slide, talking about the battle at the Divide.
- Christine's slide, if she survives, talks about the battle at the Divide.
- Christine's slide, if she survives and likes you, when she talks about her encounter with Ulysses
Grants 75 XP upon completion.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
- This challenge is a foreshadowing of the Old World Blues and Lonesome Road add-ons.
- ps3 xbox360 When playing through and hearing the triggers nothing will happen, the challenge won't even appear in the Pip-Boy.[verified]
- pc When Christine's slide is playing, all triggers may apparently happen immediately, causing the challenge to complete.[verified]
- pc ps3 When Dog's slide is playing, all triggers may apparently happen immediately, causing the challenge to complete. [verified]