See how your favorite Nuka-Cola products are produced and bottled in this fully functional plant”— Promotional quote
The World of Refreshment was a Nuka-Cola manufacturing plant with a guided tour, unfortunately due to one part of the tour being an actual river of Nuka-Cola Quantum it is now infested with Nukalurks.
Accessible through the southern side of the structure, just beyond the "River of Quantum." Just left of the building's sign is an "Enter" sign with an arrow. Follow it to the entrance of the building. Upon entering, one will be in the newest feature within the "World of Refreshment," the "River of Quantum," which snakes through the structure. One will be able to hear the history of Nuka-Cola accompanied by sets that illustrate the story.
- Hidden Cappy clue - In the western town section of the Quantum River tour, on the left side of the river directly across from a large Nuka WILD sign on a blue building with a western female model, will be locsted on the right side of said building.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the Western Town section of the Quantum River tour, on a house balcony with broken railing.
- Nuka T-51 power armor - Behind a sealed door next to the Tunnel of Love. The door is unlocked by a terminal in the upper area, the password to the terminal is located on the roof by a Nukalurk king, a mattress and two weapon workbenches.
- A park medallion Outside, by the queue lanes at the entrance to the Quantum River on the south side of the building
- Going to the roof note written by Casey is located near the "Systems control terminal."
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll, on a desk near the weapons workbench on the lower level of the interior.
- More than 30 Nuka-Colas and 4 Nuka-Cherries in the room adjacent to the giant bottling machine, on the conveyors, inside crates and on the floor.
- 10 Nuka-Cola Quantums on the floor of the bottling plant to the left of the giant bottling machine.
- Corporal Downey's report, on a small table at the base of the giant bottling machine, near the corpse of Sergeant Lanier.
- A star core in the same area as the corpse of Lanier, next to a Gunner corpse.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The World of Refreshment is a reference to the World of Coca-Cola museum that Coca-Cola operates in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The River of Quantum is a reference to the chocolate river in the children's book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. While drinking out of the chocolate river in the Wonka factory was forbidden, a terminal entry found inside the World of Refreshment encourages employees to drink out of the river as Quantum's chemical makeup kills any germs it touches.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|