Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The player must acquire four points to complete the challenge: one from Dog, one from Dean, one from Christine and one from Elijah.
- After recruiting Dog, there will be a dialogue option when you ask him about how he arrived at Sierra Madre. This option will only be available if your Intelligence is lower than 4.
- At the end of Curtain Call at the Tampico, when you meet Dean on the backstage stairs, you need to listen to the entire story of Dean's plans to receive the challenge point. This is possible whether Dean is friendly or hostile.
- At the end of Last Luxuries, speak to Christine about why she is pursuing Elijah and how she came to the Sierra Madre to receive the point.
- Once inside the vault and speaking to Elijah during Heist of the Centuries, question Elijah on how he came to the Sierra Madre and how you arrived there.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Grants 100 XP upon completion.
pc Once you have received the first point from Elijah, you can repeat the story again via the darkened speech options to receive an additional point. You can repeat this option as many times as necessary, much like Dead Man's Hand, making this a very easy challenge and all the other conversations unnecessary. You can do the same thing with Dog and his speech option. [verified]