The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Built in 1858, The Whitespring Resort offered a wide array of shops, dining, and “exciting sporting opportunities for distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen. Even after the Great War, explorers of Appalachia can still use several amenities provided by the resort, most notably the Ironclad Service security system and vendor robots.
In May of 2075, The Whitespring 2080 Initiative was announced. This major five-year renovation included The Homesteads, The Springhill, the Ironclad Service, and Modern Heritage projects, as well as enhanced business class facilities and events. The Ironclad Service was notable for replacing all security and groundskeeping staff, while the Modern Heritage renovations were responsible for locking down the hotel from January of 2079 until May of 2086.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Springhill feedback - On a table in the first cabin on the left, from the entrance.
- Joyce's message - Next to the candy shoppe office terminal.
- Bridge club recording - On a table.
- Everything changes - On a table next to a buste.
- The Whitespring staff meeting, 12.27.79 - In the locked general manager's office, on the table.
- One last toast - On a mezzanine dining area.
- Presidential cottage password - In the presidential cottage, in the shower.
- Termination notice
- Sulpher water fountain - Water fountain that cures any disease if you drink from it; located underneath a gazebo with a marble dome near the The Whitespring golf club
The Whitespring Resort appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Whitespring Resort is based on the Greenbrier, a resort complex in White Sulphur Springs, WV. It is home to Project Greek Island, a government continuity program for the relocation of members of Congress in the event of a nuclear attack.
- ↑ The Whitesprings Resort terminal entries: "Built in 1858, The Whitespring Resort offers a wide array of elegant shops, fine dining, and exciting sporting opportunities for distinguished Ladies and Gentlement."
- ↑ The Whitesprings Resort terminal entries|Maintenance Room terminal
- ↑ The Whitesprings Resort terminal entries|Maintenance Room terminal: "Disabled the damn lockdown. Not that anyone even tries to come here anymore. - O.R. 5/30/86"
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.