Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Third Rail is a bar located in a repurposed subway station. The bar is owned by John Hancock, the mayor of Goodneighbor, but is tended by a Mister Handy with a cockney accent named Whitechapel Charlie.
A singer named Magnolia performs frequently in the Third Rail, making it one of the only places in the entire Commonwealth with live entertainment.
MacCready, a potential companion, can be found here.
The Third Rail is a subway station, initially there's a small area with a bathroom to the right and the bouncer Ham. Down the stairs there's the bar, off to the right there's a back room.
- Barnes and Winlock (only when the Sole Survivor enters for the first time)
- Cedric Hopton when he is not in Warwick homestead.
- Multiple drifters.
- Whitechapel Charlie
- Edward Deegan when he is not in Bunker Hill, Cabot House or Dugout Inn.
- Live & Love issue #6 (+5 Damage and Energy Resistance for companions), upon entering the Third Rail, to the right into the restroom, the last stall on top of the back end of the toilet.
- One Nuka-Cola Quantum and two Nuka-Cherry bottles, both owned, on the bar behind Whitechapel Charlie.
- Gwinnett pils recipe holotape on the same bar.
- Bill's letter - Taken from Cedric Hopton.
- Emogene Takes a Lover - Whitechapel Charlie and Magnolia can help the player find Emogene Cabot.
- The Cleaner - After taking a look at Whitechapel Charlie's sales screen, the Sole Survivor can ask the robot for work.
- The Silver Shroud - One needs to ask Whitechapel Charlie to know where Kendra is hiding.
The Third Rail appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The station is based on the real-world State station. Like its real-world counterpart, the station is also located under the Old State House. However, markings on the wall designate the station as "Scollay Square."
- The term "Third Rail" is used by railway workers to call the conductor rail found on electrified railway lines such as those found in subways.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|