Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Location of feral ghoulsEdit
- A good handful are always spawning around the old nuclear test site by the Caesar's Legion safehouse.
- REPCONN test site. The player character will encounter 9-11 various ghouls on the road to the main building itself from Novac and a handful more are located inside the main building.
- Northeast of Ranger station Bravo, near The Devil's Throat.
- There's usually quite a few from the California Sunset Drive-in all the way south to the Nevada Highway Patrol station and all the area west of those locations.
- In and around the outskirts of Camp Searchlight there are quite a few ghouls roaming around but trooper ghouls roaming in the center of the town will not count towards this challenge.
- Vault 34 ghouls can be killed to complete this challenge.
Grants 250 XP.
This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The title of this challenge is a reference to a quote made by Dracula in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. When accused by Richter Belmont of "stealing men's souls and making them his slaves", Dracula responds by saying "perhaps the same could be said of all religions." Another Gun Runners' Arsenal challenge, You Don't Belong In This World!, references this conversation as well.