Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Far Harbor side quest: The Price of Memory|
|Speak with Jule|
|Speak to Cog|
|Investigate the boat|
|Search the Lab Terminal|
|Tell Jule about her past||Speak with Cog|
After speaking with Jule and completing the quest Data Recovery, speaking with Cog will lead to him taking the Sole Survivor to see Jule about her problems. After some convincing, Jule will speak with the Survivor and hand them Victoria's key and indicates that the wrecked tugboat near the flames at the southwest harbor has something to do with her memories. The key will unlock the steamer trunk on the aft end of the tugboat, allowing Victoria's note to be collected from the trunk. The note indicates something is hidden on Faraday's terminal at Acadia and reading the Reconstruction Surgery 009 entry under Past Projects on the terminal reveals more information about Jule.
From here, the Sole Survivor may either relay the information to Cog and agree to keep it a secret, or tell Jule about her past. Siding with Cog completes the quest and he will give the Sole Survivor a crippling sledgehammer as a reward.
- This quest can only be attained after exhausting Jule's dialogue, completing Faraday's quest Data Recovery (not specifically in that order), and then starting it by talking to Cog.
- Faraday receives extra dialogue after searching his terminal. He will request that you keep it a secret. If you decide to tell Jule the truth, he will mention this is why Jule refuses to come back inside or look him in the eye; making him wonder if this was the right thing to do.
- Telling Jule the truth will upset her, causing her to leave Acadia. She'll give you the key to her chest in the basement (actually a footlocker found on the shelves across from where she was "hiding" earlier, around the corner from the stairway) which contains some ammo, caps, and a legendary synth chestpiece. Even though she leaves, Jule can still be found on the Acadia grounds outside, sitting in a small shed located around the corner to the right side of the front door. She is unresponsive if you try to talk to her.
- Keeping it a secret from Jule will keep Cog happy and get you a crippling sledge hammer.
- Hancock, Valentine, Deacon, Curie, Piper, and Longfellow will like telling Jule the truth and dislike lying about it.
- Preston will dislike not telling Jule the truth.