The Pitt Uptown
Well, look at you. Been a while since I got to welcome you to this fine fucking city. Watch your step in Uptown, or you might just take a tumble.”
Most of the bottom section of Uptown is irradiated.
This is where most of the Pitt raiders live. They have their own rooms you can go into and a large number of items such as chems and alcohol that can be stolen.
- Large amounts of alcohol and jet.
- Hat of the People - in the abandoned apartments.
- 3 Nuka-Cola Quantums in the kitchen area of the abandoned apartments.
- O-Dog shoots at a gallery every so often from across the map.
- Unlike the perpetually awake Pitt raiders in The Mill or Downtown, the raiders in this location will go lie down on a few matresses in one of the buildings.
- There are a few rotating makeshift ceiling fans set up in Uptown.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Ashur resides in the University of Pittsburgh's Cathedral of Learning, although it is actually in Oakland, a neighborhood outside of the in-game area.
- One of Ashur's guards, Lulu, will taunt the player and offer food. If the player accepts, she gives him noodles. This is a reference to a popular Oakland eatery, "Lulu's Noodles."
- Another guard, O-Dog, is likely a reference to Pittsburgh/Oakland's famous "Original Hotdog Shop," also known as "the O."