The Parlor was a dining establishment in Nuka-Town USA. It was a dinner theater where guests were treated to performances by a troupe called the Nuka-World Players. They put on productions such as "The Best Little Nuka-House in Boston" and "A Soft Drink Named Desire." The signature menu item was the spicy Nuka-Blast burger. Considered to be one of the more expensive, high-end experiences in the park, the eatery suffered from poor visitor turnaround rate.
By 2287, it has become the headquarters of the Operators, one of three raider gangs occupying the remnants of Nuka-World.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Good looking guy's note and Pissed off guy's note - On the shelf in the employee's room in the East corner.
- Mother, it's Mags and Maggy, it's your mother - On the desk, next to Mags Black's terminal in a room behind a Master-locked door.
- Parlor dressing room key - On Mags and William Black. Opens dressing room.
- Persuasion test eight - On a shelf in Lizzie's laboratory.
- Nuka-World paramedic report - West of the Parlor's entrance, on the Infirmary Center's reception desk.
In one of the fridges in the kitchen, five wooden blocks are placed to say "Hi Mom."
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.