|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
You get +1-3 rads/sec when next to the bomb. Depending on the level of your character, there will be two to four super mutant masters in a camp nearby. There are also several glowing ones or super mutant masters roaming around the area. Without the trait there is only a small blackened area of ground with a constant +1 rads/sec.
- This bomb appears to be of the same make as the bomb "Megaton" from Fallout 3, a Vault-Tec Industries C-23 Megaton nuclear weapon.
- With a Science skill of 60, the Courier can salvage components from The One (150 energy cells, 50 microfusion cells and 2 sensor modules).
- Originally Fat Man ammo could be retrieved from the bomb, however, the script is disabled.
- ps3 xbox360 While the check will say 60, the player will not be able to "disarm" the bomb unless their skill is 61 or more.
- ps3 xbox360 Even with the Wild Wasteland trait, The One may not appear. Instead, a large hole will appear in its place. A possible cause could be picking the Wild Wasteland trait after Old World Blues without having it prior.