|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
There is +1-3 Rads/sec when next to the bomb. Depending on the Courier's level, there will be two to four super mutant masters behind the bomb, next to a cave. There are also several glowing ones or feral ghoul roamers around the area.
Without the trait, there is only a small blackened area of ground with a constant +1 Rads/sec.
- The One appears to be of the same make as the bomb in Megaton from Fallout 3, a Vault-Tec Industries C-23 Megaton nuclear weapon.
- With a Science skill of 60, the Courier can salvage components from The One (150 energy cells, 50 microfusion cells and 2 sensor modules).
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Originally, mini nukes could be retrieved from the bomb, however, the script associated with this is disabled.
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
- It can be reached by going north north east from Ranger station Bravo, but is not easily accessible if fast traveled directly from the Devil's throat.
- The One has a timer, which has been set to or stuck at 9999.
The One appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 xbox360 pc While the check will say [Science 60], the player will not be able to salvage parts unless their skill is 61 or more. [verified]
- ps3 xbox360 pc Even with the Wild Wasteland trait, The One may not appear. Instead, a large hole will appear in its place. A possible cause could be picking the Wild Wasteland trait after Old World Blues without having it prior. Enabling The One by console commands prid 16192a followed by enable can solve this problem. [verified]