I'm Belle Bonny, and this is the Muddy Rudder. I'll tell you what I tell all the fresh meat. Don't start anything down here or I`ll have Brock kick your ass.”— Belle Bonny
The Muddy Rudder is a bar located in Rivet City's lower deck.
There is a pool table on the top floor and a couple of chairs with Brock guarding the door. On both sides of the top floor are staircases that lead to the bar. Downstairs is the muddy rudder itself, there are a few tables with random miscellaneous objects and food items like iguana-on-a-stick. All the way in the back of the bar is a locked door (very easy lock) to Belle Bonny's room which has a few beds and footlockers with some food items.
- 31 shot glasses, the highest amount in a single area in the game.
- Following the Trouble on the Homefront quest (regardless of how it was completed), Butch can be found here. He will join the player in their adventures if they have neutral Karma, otherwise he will tell them that they don't have what it takes to be in his "Gang".
- Trinnie will disclose the location of Belle's 'stash' after giving her 25 caps for drinks (done by giving 5 caps 5 times).
- Belle's stash is under the first bed on the left. It will be empty unless Trinnie tells the player about it.
The Muddy Rudder appears only in Fallout 3.
xbox360 If the player manages to get Butch into the Muddy Rudder, they can talk to him but there will be no dialogue options. [verified]
- ↑ Belly Bonny's dialogue: "Don't tell me how to run my business, Brock. These prices have worked for 30 years, and they be fine for 30 more.