> Command Ignored - Override Enabled”— Rotary Press Terminal
The Mill is one of the most important buildings in The Pitt, being centrally located and serving as a hub between The Pitt Downtown, The Pitt Uptown, and the steelyard. The steel mill also contains The Hole and the ammo press which according to Ashur is how he has kept his "army" intact and with ammunition "all these years".
- Marco - Slave in the rotary press control room secretly manufacturing weapons for the rebels. Can give the player an auto axe.
- Brand - A slave snitch near the ammo press who passes information to the raiders in exchange for work breaks.
- Everett - raider in charge of gathering steel ingots from the steelyard. See the unmarked quest Mill Worker.
- Faydra - raider in charge of arranging arena fights in The Hole.
- Bone - raider guard who comments on the player's fights in The Hole.
- Spook - guards the entrance to The Hole.
- Hammer - guards the gate to Uptown.
- Near the gate to Uptown is an injured slave, curled up on the ground. If the player has at least 50 Medicine skill, examining the slave will give the player the option of either temporarily alleviating his injuries or killing him to end his suffering. Neither action affects Karma. If the player does nothing, a raider guard will berate the injured slave for laziness and execute him. If the player treats the slave, he will return to work, and the raider will be amused and remark that the slave will now be able to work for a few more weeks before dropping dead from his injuries.
- There are two Rotary Press Terminals in the room where you meet Marco. They both have an Emergency Stop option, but they do not work.
- After the first arena match, an effect increasing Radiation Resistance by +5 will be active while in the Arena staging room.