Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Side quest: The Heretic|
|Talk to Zealot Theil.|
|Investigate the Holy Sites.|
|Investigate the Campground.|
|Listen to the holotape "Gwyneth's journal".|
|Investigate the Church.|
|Confront or Kill Sister Gwyneth.|
|Return to Grand Zealot Richter.|
Once you've joined the Chilren of Atom and spoken with Tektus, you'll want to report back to Richter. He'll ask you to hunt down Sister Gwyneth, a former Sister who left the order and has been vandalizing the Children's altars around the island. First check with Zealot Theil, who attempted to find Gwyneth without success. She can give you some background on the missing Sister.
Afterwards, you're directed to the two holy sites to the west of The Nucleus - Glowing Grove and Radiant Crest Shrine. At each site, you'll find some torn pieces of a banner that Gwyneth used to make her graffiti messages. With all of the pieces, you find it's a banner advertising a campground called Kawaketak Station. The campground is an unmarked location, so head south and find it using the quest marker. Only one of the cabins can be entered, and on the floor to the left of the door is a holotape that completes the objective. Beware of the wolf pack that spawns outside once the Survivor sets foot into the cabin.
Next head east to the Ruined church, where you'll find Gwyneth praying. Initiate dialogue with her, at which point you can attack her or learn more about her reasons behind the vandalism. A speech check will convince her to flee the island, while a more difficult speech check will convince her to return to the Children and beg forgiveness.
- Nick Valentine, Hancock and Piper dislike accepting this quest.
- X6-88 likes accepting this quest
- Longfellow, Curie, Hancock and Nick Valentine like if you tell Sister Gwyneth to leave.
- Longfellow dislikes if you convince Sister Gwyneth to return to the Nucleus.
- Curie likes if you convince Sister Gwyneth to return to the Nucleus.
- When returning to Richter at the end of the quest, chosing 'Glory to Atom!' as a dialogue option will earn you a dislike from Hancock. On the other hand Hancock likes it when you choose the 'sarcastic' dialogue option.
- xboxone pc ps4 If you choose the option to spare Gwyneth and tell her to leave the island, she may still show up inside the Nucleus later doing random stuff like sweeping the floors and is completely unresponsive to any attempt to talk to her.[verified]
- [platforms tag needed] The holotape may load under the cabin and become unreachable [verified]