The Courier Who Broke the Bank
- You will need to win the following amounts from each casino to be banned:
- 15,000 caps for Ultra-Luxe
- 10,000 caps for The Tops
- 9,000 caps for Gomorrah.
- You will be approached by staff every quarter of the total winnings you need for getting kicked out of the casino with rewards for being a high-roller.
- If you save before playing any casino game and proceed to net a loss at a game and then try to load the game and try again, the dealer will take a 60 second break to change the deck as a deterrent to cheating. This 60 second break applies to roulette and slots as well.
- Though the description mentions being thrown out of the casino, you will only be banned from gambling. Entry, and all other casino services will still be available.
- The Atomic Wrangler and The Sierra Madre will also ban you once you have won too much, but neither affects this trophy.
- When the message "You feel lucky" pops up, it means that there are big chances of winning the next hand, it appears more often the higher the Luck the Courier has.
- If you kill any of the cashiers from any of the casinos it will make this quest impossible to finish because you won't be able to buy chips from that casino.
Behind the Scenes
The Courier Who Broke the Bank is a reference to Joseph Jagger (1830–1892), a British engineer who was widely known as The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo and the first person to do so.