Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You will need to win the following amounts from each casino to be banned:
- You will be approached by staff every quarter of the total winnings you need for getting kicked out of the casino with rewards for being a high-roller.
- If you save before playing any casino game and proceed to net a loss at a game and then try to load the game and try again, the dealer will take a 60 second break to change the deck as a deterrent to cheating. This 60 second break applies to roulette and slots as well.
- Though the description mentions being thrown out of the casino, you will only be banned from gambling. Entry and all other casino services will still be available.
- The Atomic Wrangler, The Vikki & Vance and The Sierra Madre will also ban you once you have won too much, but none of these three affect this achievement/trophy.
- When the message "You feel lucky" appears when a win occurs, it means that win was influenced directly by the Luck stat of the Courier.
- If you kill any of the cashiers from any of the casinos it will make this achievement/trophy impossible to finish because you won't be able to buy chips from that casino.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Courier Who Broke the Bank is a reference to Joseph Jagger (1830–1892), a British engineer who was widely known as The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo and the first person to do so.
pc ps3 xbox360 You might not receive the achievement/trophy if you have failed to receive any of the quarterly prizes given by the casino staff. This may happen if you skip over a rewards point entirely (e.g., through huge slots payouts) or if the staff member gets caught on geometry and you win enough for the next gift level before they reach you. [verified]