|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
He has been stationed in Denver with command over a small group to see if the radioactive dust storms have subsided for the season. While there he will also keep an eye out for potential slaves and keep them captive until his group returns to Caesar.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Defeat the Legion Slavers: If the Prisoner decides taking out the Legion is a good idea he can attempt to talk Terrence into leaving, which will always turn sour and result in a fight, or initiate hostilities by attacking first.
- Rescue the Legion's Slaves: If the Prisoner chooses not to purchase or sneak the slaves out the only option is to take out Terrence and his Legionaries.
- Recover Daniel: There is 25% chance each month that Terrence, along with the rest of the Legion group, has returned to Caesar with their slaves, making recovering Daniel not possible.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Denver design document/3 - Terrence
- ↑ Denver design document/2 - Caesar's Legion Camp/Klax3
- ↑ Denver design document/3 - Generic Legionnaires
- ↑ Denver design document/4 - Defeat the Legion Slavers
- ↑ Denver design document/4 - Rescue the Legion's Slaves
- ↑ Denver design document/5 - Scripting