The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Tenpines Bluff is a small settlement containing a small shack, a farm with many Tato plants, a cooking grill, and two settlers. Inside of the shack there are two beds which are both owned and thus unusable by the player. There is one usable bed in the broken down house north of the tato plants.
- There is an incomplete leveled set of power armor to the east, at the bottom of the cliff. It is locked in a cage. The advanced hacker perk is required to hack the computer in the train to open the cage.
- Just north of the power armor is a small, ruined house which can spawn a number of random encounters upon each return. Also search behind the small table in the corner for a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
- The two settlers that reside there can only be moved to another settlement if a supply line is made with the desired settlement. You can then assign them to a resource at said settlement and they will stay there.
- Tenpines Bluff contains a moderate amount of farming land.
- The preexisting shack cannot be scrapped.
- The two initial settlers are sister and brother, as can be confirmed by their dialogue if one or the other is kidnapped.
Tenpines Bluff appears only in Fallout 4.
xboxone A glitch can occur that when receiving the radiant quest Raider Troubles that no marker will appear on the map. Letting the quest timer run out results in a failure, but clears the quest from the list.