Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Tenpenny Tower radio was a radio station cut from the final edition of Fallout 3 at an unknown point in the game's development. Several lines of dialogue that were recorded for the station still exist in Allistair Tenpenny's dialogue file.
The DJ for Tenpenny Tower radio is described in the script notes as someone "trying to sound like a radio celebrity."
- "Thank you for listening to Tenpenny Tower radio service. Brought to you by Allistair Tenpenny."
- "This is Tenpenny Tower radio!"
- "You're listening to Tenpenny Tower radio, the sound of progress!"
- "This is Tenpenny Tower radio, music and inspiring talk for forward thinking people."
Allistair Tenpenny recorded several proverbs and maxims for broadcast on Tenpenny Tower radio for a feature to be called "Tenpenny Truisms".
- "The poor man wishes for prosperity. The rich man makes his own."
- "We must turn our thoughts away from that which is imperfect and impure."
- "On that vast plain of dust we will raise new cities, and like the Phoenix spread the wings of new life and take flight!"
- "Never wonder for a moment if you are worthy of the benefits you possess. Rather wonder always if you have utilized them to their fullest."
- "All men were created equal. Not all men remain so."
- "The beggar must lay down his cup, for a man needs both hands to grasp the future."
- "Let us release our fears of the past into our hopes for the future!"
- "The poor man wonders why he is poor. The rich man knows why he is rich."