Fallout 3 locations project
Friendship Station is the area encompassing the northern rail platform. The area near the station exit to Friendship Heights contains restrooms and a small pair of offices. The offices contain feral ghouls, a dead mercenary and various crafting supplies. There is also a Grognak the Barbarian skill book to be found here(see notes). The immediate vicinity is infested with radroaches, more feral ghouls, and an unlucky, lone raider that has likely wandered into this area from above. On the platform is a corrugated steel shelter, which is collapsed and fully engulfed in flames. A dead wastelander can be found only a few feet away along with a pair of feral ghouls. Under the platform are more feral ghouls, and a pair of radroaches. In the train tunnels just north of the station, there is a glowing one (or feral ghoul reaver) and a feral ghoul that has killed a mercenary; beside the body is a laser rifle. He was apparently breaking into the generator enclosure when he was ambushed by the feral ghouls. In the junction between the tracks to the south is another dead mercenary and another pair of feral ghouls. On some metal shelves near them are a cache of various crafting components.
Tenleytown Station is the area encompassing the southern rail platform. It is nearest the exit to Chevy Chase North where two radroaches skitter about it. The corpses of several very recently deceased feral ghouls lead out onto the platform from the Chevy Chase access point, and several live feral ghouls can be found below the platform with a lone super mutant guarding the entrance of the tunnel leading north. The super mutant will attack the surviving ghouls if it detects them, but whether or not it was the cause of the massacre on the platform is unknown. Further north up the tunnel near the access door to Farragut West Station is a utility junction between the tracks lines with an Eat'o'tronic wall dispenser and a Nuka Cola Machine. Three radroaches can be found here which when detected may scatter southward down the tunnel alerting the super mutant.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum: Up the escalator at the Friendship station, Northern part of the map, on a bench.
- Lying, Congressional Style: On a metal shelf Northeast of the Farragut West Metro Station exit next to a generator. (Be careful not to make the generator explode in a firefight with the ghouls standing in front of it.)
- Grognak the Barbarian: In the back room of the small office in the northwest part of the map (map point 2). It is laying on the top left shelf of lockers on the east wall. (It's a bit hard to find; look at the picture for help)
- There is a toilet trap in the men's bathroom (at map point 1). It's in the 3rd stall on the right and gives 35 microfusion cells if it is disarmed. To disarm, jump on the toilet's tank and look down into the tank.
- The name of this station appeared on an advertisement for the Metro.
- A pair of neutral radroaches can be found in the men's bathroom by the entrance to Tenleytown/Friendship Station that appear as hostile on your HUD.
- If going through the station, returning to the entrance, a dead raider and two low level ghouls may respawn.
- In the southwest corner of the train station to the west of the Chevy Chase entrance, there are unusually large metal boxes that contain random loot. Two of these boxes stacked are as tall as the player.
Tenleytown/Friendship Station only appears in Fallout 3.