| ||For an overview of teddy bears in the Fallout series, see teddy bear.|
A teddy bear is a child's toy shaped like a little bear made from soft fabrics and stuffing used for play and comfort. Teddy bears can be found in abundance all across the wastes, in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
Teddy bear (1)
- A unique clean variant can be found in Vault 81 in a box before one of the beds in the northeast bedroom.
- Eight can be found in Fraternal Post 115.
- Seven, including one small teddy bear, can be found on the bus in the eastern side of Mass Pike Tunnel.
- Six can be found at Trinity Church/Trinity Plaza, four are down stairs in the children area and the other two at the top on the right side of the building, behind an Expert locked door.
- Three can be found in the East Boston Preparatory School. Two having fun in a locker and one on a desk behind a chained door which can be accessed from the second floor by falling to the first floor through a hole in the room above it, then continuing through the hole in the wall of the room to find the bear.
- Two can be found in a cardboard box that is similar to the one at Fort Strong with a bottle of rum found west of Suffolk County charter school and Murkwater construction site in an unmarked, destroyed house guarded by yao guai.
- Two bears are having 'fun' in the Beantown Brewery, surrounded by empty beer bottles.
- Two teddy bears are playing checkers in The Shamrock Taphouse.
- Two bears are kissing inside a refrigerator in the Med-Tek Research facility. They are lying on the 2nd shelf, surrounded by various empty alcohol bottles.
- One can be found behind a staircase, cooking a fish with wine, in Saugus Ironworks.
- One can be found in in Back Street Apparel. It is sitting on a toilet while wearing eyeglasses and reading a newspaper.
- One can be found in the Super Duper Mart in Lexington. It is sitting under a waste basket with a chair on top of it while wearing a pair of handcuffs.
- One is found in USAF Satellite Station Olivia next to an ammo box sporting an Army helmet and a cigar (mimicking General George Patton).
- One can be found sitting in a cardboard box boat with a bottle of rum in the sea behind Fort Strong. The box has what appears to be a rudder attached to it. It is in the water at the base of the bluff below the cannonade at the southern tip of the peninsula.
- One can be found wearing a captain's hat and riding a Giddyup Buttercup at Warwick Homestead hiding behind the building. It's next to the life preserver.
- One can be found sitting in a chair opposite the hospital director's desk in the Medford Memorial Hospital. It's sitting behind an empty glass, as if he was a visitor.
- One can be found inside an open yellow crate, playing checkers against a skeleton at Irish Pride Industries shipyard.
- A large one wearing a hat can be found "driving" a broken bus across the bridge southeast of WRVR broadcast station. It shrinks in inventory, although, being outside it may be carried.
- One can be found in the Boston mayoral shelter sitting in a tiny wheelchair holding a baby rattle.
- Automatron (add-on) In Fort Hagen satellite array, a larger teddy bear is seen reading a book to a smaller bear inside a crate made up to look like a child's bedroom, complete with a picture of a dog on the wall.
- Nuka-World (add-on) Six can be found in the dressing room in King Cola's Court in Nuka-World. One bear is brushing another bear's fur, one is sleeping, another is reading and the last two bears are playing checkers.
- Dogmeat will occasionally play with a teddy bear while idling or if one is given to him.