“Don't you know enough to stay away?!”
Officer Taylor was married to Agnes Taylor.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Trouble on the Homefront: Taylor is the second security guard the Lone Wander encounters when reentering the vault. Although he blames the Lone Wanderer and James for the problems in Vault 101, he is not hostile.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- His wife Agnes died due to a heart attack from the excitement of the fighting leading up to the events of Trouble on the Homefront.
- Upon the Lone Wanderer's entry into the Vault 101 atrium during Trouble on the Homefront, he will be seen arguing with Freddie Gomez, who is attempting to leave the Vault and has a knife. He will fire at Freddie, but miss, resulting in Freddie's retreat.
- Despite him having Neutral Karma, killing him results in Karma loss.
- "I didn't mean to fire, I really didn't. I just wanted to scare him off! But he had a knife! I can't be too careful with those rebels!"
- "I'll never get the roach guts off my billy club. What a mess."
- "Don't you know enough to stay away?!"
Officer Taylor appears only in Fallout 3.