Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Taylor may refer to:
- Tine Taylor, a shopkeeper of Adytum in Fallout.
- Chip Taylor, a resident of Vault 101 who died in during the breakdown of law in Vault 101, in Fallout 3.
- Grandma Taylor, a resident of Vault 101 in Fallout 3.
- Officer Taylor, a resident of Vault 101 and a member of Vault 101 security in Fallout 3.
- Agnes Taylor, a resident of Vault 101 and wife of Officer Taylor in Fallout 3.
- Dr. Gillian Taylor, an employee at the National Aquarium before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Real-life people:
- Jason Taylor, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a programmer and on original game design for Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Chris Taylor, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as Lead Designer for Fallout and a producer of Fallout Tactics. Also, with Tim Cain, created the SPECIAL system and much of the Fallout wolrd.
- Chris Taylor interview for Vault13.net, an interview with Chris Taylor retrieved from the now defunct Vault13.net site.
- Courtenay Taylor, and actress who voices various characters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Lafayette Taylor, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks Fallout: New Vegas and was credited with special thanks.
- Richard Taylor, a developer, now at Obsidian Entertainment, who worked at Black Isle Studios as a programmer for Van Buren.