The medicine bobblehead is not there during the Homefront quest. The desk is occupied by the corpse of this girl Beatrice, who got her leg destroyed the same way as the cake died ;) --Voidvector 10:20, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, it is there when you return. It is not on the operation table, it is on the desk nearby. I got it during Trouble on the Homefront, on PC. 220.127.116.11 16:59, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- You can also pick it up when you go for the G.O.A.T and when you escape the vault. -- Cheesy Snake 17:22, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Should we include the item codes for the bobbleheads? Or are they not available yet? Phiinix 05:24, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
Well, I got all the OjbectIDs.
Do note that you CANNOT use this with additem. This will only put the bobble head in your inventory without the bonuses.
You need to do the following instead:
Then you pick the bobblehead up and it'll give you the proper bonus.
Phiinix 19:52, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- Or you could use player.moveto to go direct to the bobblehead.--Pratstercs 16:34, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
can you do that more than once per bobblehead? Strike Reyhi 07:01, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, but if you're going to spawn items, might as well just mod your skills and stats directly via player.modav <skill/stat>.
Bobblehead Strength Edit
Is there any other way to obtain the Bobblehead Strenght after you have blown Megaton to bits. I missed it, and since Lucas Simms house isnt in the shape it used to be, I only created that bobblehead with the `placeatme´ code... MiquelXY 21:14, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't believe you can obtain it by normal means after you've blown up Megaton. Of course, I'm a console user, so I'm unsure about obtaining it via console. BrenMan 94 21:27, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- On PC, you can use "tcl" to go down the ruins and you will appear in Megaton, use a "player.moveto" ID of something in the town (presumably the bobblehead's), use "placeatme" or "movetoplayer".--Pratstercs 16:39, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
I got 19 bobbleheads. Then I checked where the strength one was and I found out it was in Megaton (which I blew up). So if I created a new account and got the strength one would I still get the trophy (PS3)? Elvis10 20:36, 12 June 2009
- No, they must all be obtained on one playthrough.--Pratstercs 16:39, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
For me there is no strength bobblehead in Lucas Simms house. Why is that?
- It's either a bug, or you simply failed to find it. Have you actually looked everywhere? It's on the second floor through the left door. On his desk. --DarkJeff 16:47, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
I believe it's a bug... It wasn't on the desk, I ended up having to spawn it with player.placeatme code. Littleicyman666 02:18, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
I came here for the same reason. Had looked everywhere I thought, but I had managed to miss the room where it was. Thanks! 18.104.22.168 16:19, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
Repair and karma Edit
The repair bobblehead line says it costs karma to break into the house. This did not happen for me. The door was locked and showed up red, but I did not get a loss of karma notification upon entering, and I checked with getav to make sure my karma was +1000 before and after. Has anyone actually noticed it decrease their karma? If not, we should delete that bit. Silroquen 16:15, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
I didn't lose any Karma either 22.214.171.124 17:49, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Wait how do you check what number your karma is at? (I didn't lose karma either)
On the PC, you can check your karma by entering "player.getav karma" in the console. Probably can't check it on the Xbox or PS3 versions, sorry. 126.96.36.199 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Activing Bobble heads in House Edit
I put some of my bobble heads in the megaton house when i nuke it will the bobble heads be in my new house or will they be gone?
- You got the house by saving Megaton(diffused the bomb), so you can't nuke it.Sipli 08:54, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Should of i nuked it. How do i get the other house?
You can't, unless you start a new game or use a PC code.
you go to tenpenny tower and talk to tenpenny and he gives you a key to a suite in his tower
- That is completely false. If you have already disarmed the bomb in Megaton, you cannot get the Tenpenny suite, and vice versa. Not without using cheat codes on the PC, anyway - and even then, it's kind of buggy. (For example, even if you cheat to get the Tenpenny suite after saving Megaton, you cannot buy themes or accessories for the suite.) 188.8.131.52 21:41, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
are there any bobbleheads you only have one chance to get besides Energy Weapons since thats in Raven Rock? I just dont want to miss one now im attempting to earn the trophy thanks NukeSpammer 11:05, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- So long as you don't blow up megaton, no. If you haven't already got the Medicine one from your dad's desk before you left Vault 101, you get one more chance in a later quest provided you were on good terms with Amata in the vault (after that, the vault is sealed and the bobblehead will be inaccessible). 184.108.40.206 20:51, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- The only ones you can possibly "miss" are Strength, Medicine, and Energy Weapons. Strength is in Megaton, in Lucas Simms' house, so get it first if you're gonna blow it up. Medicine is in Vault 101, so, if you don't take it during the start of the game, you can get it in Trouble on The Homefront. Energy Weapons, like you said, is in Raven Rock, which can not be returned to after you go through it because President Eden destroys Raven Rock if you persuade him to. -For-Anchorage 21:56, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
You could also miss the Repair Bobblehead if you break the lock and do not have or cannot get the Infiltrator perk. —Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Evan King does NOT carry the key for his door,I checked.
- There's no key for Evan King's door, see Fallout 3 keys (the list is complete). -- Porter21 (talk) 17:45, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oopsie. Well, I suppose the moral of the story is to never force a lock. Nitty 17:47, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, the article has been wiped and replaced by a single word. "hauntbot". I assume it's some stupid practical joke about a ghost, but to be entirely honest, I don't care, and just thoought people should know that the article has been wiped. --Necrosis103 22:24, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- He's been banned, and HauntBot is a vandalism bot designed to repeatedly remove things from pages. //--Teh Krush 22:27, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Any way to reset the "quest" for a bobblehead?Edit
All right, I did something stupid. I placed my first bobblehead (Medicine, of course) in an "unofficial" collector's stand (which was part of a user-created mod). Later, when I acquired the Megaton house, I couldn't place my Medicine bobblehead in the "real" collector's stand, because it wasn't in my inventory. I had even uninstalled the mod by that time, so my poor bobblehead is truly gone. The problem is that I can't just add it via the console and place it in the stand. It tells me "You don't have any bobbleheads in your inventory" even when I have it. Neither can I drop it on the ground, because it says, "You cannot drop quest items." I don't want another 10 points to my Medicine skill, I just want the bobblehead displayed in the stand. I THINK the game must have an unmarked quest associated with each bobblehead, but I don't know for sure. If so, then I could conceivably reset the "quest" if I knew the ID code. Alternatively, any way to reset the collector's stand would also work, as I have not yet obtained ANY other bobbleheads. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! 220.127.116.11 10:29, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
It's probably not a quest. likely, each obblehead has a script where it says something like "If pickupmedicine = 0, displaymsg "pickupmedicine", setpickupmedicince to 1". And considering your on PC, why so worried about med going up an extra 10. you can just lower it. --DragonJTSLeave me a message 11:21, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Like DragonJTS said, you need to actually pick up the bobblehead instead of simply adding it directly to the inventory. Try the player.placeatme 38950 1 command, pick the Bobblehead up and then simply adjust your Medicine back down with player.modav Medicine -10. -- Porter21 (talk) 11:27, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- You guys are awesome, thanks. That worked like a charm! The only oddity was that the bobblehead was still on the floor after I picked it up! I couldn't pick it up a second time or even move it with the "grab" function. I re-opened the console, clicked the bobblehead, and entered "disable," and it went away. Odd.... but it worked, so that's what counts. Thanks again for the help.18.104.22.168 07:38, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
(PC) Bobbleheads stack (at least in 1.6). Use the player.placeatme command with a number higher than 1 after it to deploy more than 1 bobblehead. For example "player.placeatme 38950 5" will drop 5 bobbleheads of the specific item code around you. Make sure you have a large enough space to do so. Also, bobbleheads of the same type do not stack in your inventory (which prevents you from picking up more of the same bobbleheads as long as you already have one), but do stack onto the Bobblehead Collector's Stand (although only one per type will ever show up). It is therefor recommended you use this ability near your Stand, pick up a bobblehead, place it at the stand and then repeat the process. Once you have a Stand, you can push all your SPECIALs to 10 in this way. The number will never exceed 10 though. DONT USE THIS FOR SKILL INCREASE BEFORE LVL 30. SPECIALs can be filled to the max but before lvl 30, you should not max out skills using this trick as it can cause some unforseen results. Not sure, but it might prevent you from exiting the skill increase panel when leveling with all skills maxed out and still having skillpoints to alocate. Note that deploying multiple bobblehead may cause some of them to get stuck underneath/within an object, making it out of reach. This trick I can hardly recommend though, since it destroys the joy of bobblehead hunting. --Radnus 22.214.171.124 22:26, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Bobblehead helper Edit
Kirby888 will help you with advise with bobbleheads location and how to get them easily
go to the bobblehead you have trouble with look for my message and edit a message bout it
NOTICE:CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH BUGS
--Kirby888 04:01, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Schmault Tec Bobbleheads Edit
Moved from Strength Bobblehead talk page
Seems there's Schmault Tec Bobbleheads in Point Lookout, after you get the seeds from the Giant Punga. I've found a Strength one, and I've just come upon a 2nd one, but my guys vision went purple. I'm scared...
when yo activate the mother punga pods your character is actually unconsious and having part of his/her brain removed. The part where you find the fake bobbleheads and other oddities is all a hallucination. no bonuses sorry.Victoriesx42 22:30, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Schmault-Tec Bubbleheads Quotes Edit
Here are all the quotes for anyone who's interested:
Intelligence – “Tsk. Tsk. Walked right into another trap. Exactly how stupid are you?”
Strength – “This is one situation you’re not going to be able to fight your way out of.”
Endurance – “Keep it up, you’re almost there… wherever ‘there’ may be… probably nowhere.”
Agility – “Isn’t it funny how everything you get close to ends up leaving?”
Perception – “This doesn’t look right, not right at all.”
Charisma – “Blech. If my kid looked like that, I’d abandon it too.”
Luck – “Dead mother, life in a post-nuclear Wasteland and not a friend in it. Yeah, you aren’t exactly blessed.”
RASIC 06:14, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone think I should move these into the main articule under point lookout or should I just leave them here? - RASIC 06:31, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
ok thanks for telling me, they were already there but one needed a minor edit. - RASIC 06:39, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
The article says "Also, it is advisable not to RAISE any stats to a number higher than 90, as each bobblehead grants 10 skill points which will max out each skill at 90." What exactly does this mean? If one of my stats is above 90 when I pick up the associated bobble-head, does it not grant me any bonus (because +10 would push me over the 100 max)? Or am I misunderstanding the article? -126.96.36.199 05:03, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
What it means is, you can pick up the bobblehead no matter what your skill is, however if you pick it up when your skill is above 90 then you won't be getting the full benefit of the +10 bonus. Your skill will still be raised to 100, but if you had not risen it over 90 during the level up process then you could get it to 100 by finding the bobblehead(s), and instead used those skill points on something else. So, for example, if you have your small guns skill at 90 and find the small guns bobblehead, you'll get it raised to 100 without having to spend anymore skill points on it. If, however, you had your small guns at, say, 97, then you find the bobblehead, your skill will still raise to 100 however it will only be raising by 3 instead of ten like the first situation. That means, if you used seven skill points to raise it from 90 to 97, that you basically wasted those 7 points because the bobblehead would have taken care of them if you had just left it at 90. Hope that helps explain it. 188.8.131.52 06:39, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, so it's just resource allocation (ie, maximizing available skill points). Thanks -184.108.40.206 02:45, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
bobble heads questions Edit
do you have to collect all the bobble heads in the same save game or can you use more than one
- its all of them on at one particular moment. You cannot get different bobble heads on different characters for example.Crimmastermind 10:03, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
Bobbleheads attained after 100 skill? Edit
Since using skill books after attaining a 100 in skill continues to increase that skill's potency (i.e. reading "Guns and Bullets" after reaching 100 in Small Guns keeps increasing their damage) I was wondering if doing the same with skill bobbleheads after reaching 100 in their respective skills would do the same.
cause its on the right, thats why
- I assume you're a PC player, because a console player would never make a stupid mistake like that, seeing as you have the L and R buttons to tell you which is left and which is right, Tezzla? It's on the right side of the entrance. Nitty Tok. 02:55, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
No need for that attitude. Maybe The guy means left once you are in the house and at the top of the stairs.Which the article also states. 220.127.116.11 18:18, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Strength is definetly on the right i have had to get it many times!Imediagames 00:28, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
The guy obviously means on the left AFTER you enter the house and are at the top of the stairs. 18.104.22.168 19:19, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Stats and skills Edit
can i still get the vault tec ceo achievment if i go back to a previous save and get the strength bobblehead, i havnt tried it yet because i dont have all 19, because i blew up megaton and i still want the achievment, i have an xbox so i cant use console cammands. PLEEZ HALP!
Bobbleheads in New Vegas? Edit
Does anyone know if there are bobbleheads in New Vegas?
its pretty well covered that their are not
Bobbleheads do not appear in the gameworld of New Vegas, but are not gone from the game files. Using the "player.placeatme" command with the corresponding bobblehead baseID and the number you wish to spawn will cause the bobblehead(s) to be placed near you. You can pick them up and they are still as scripted in NV as they are in Fallout 3 (complete with message and effect), but since you have no bobblehead display in NV, bobbleheads being considered unique and quest item, you can have only one of each in your inventory with no option of removing them other than the console. Strange they are not entirely removed from the game, would save up some programming space. Maybe left there for modders. --Radnus 22.214.171.124 20:31, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Test Room Bobbleheads! Edit
Drat! I think I've just discovered that Bobbleheads taken from the Test Room don't count either. So to clear them out of my inventory, I'll need to reload my save from before entering the Test Hall. My goal was to fill the stand in Megaton with found ones/earned ones, while filling the one in the "Vault 89", a mod home, with the ones from the Test Hall, and to put leftovers/duplicates/extras in Tenpenny Tower. Well, so much then for the plans of mice and men!
Leo Star Dragon 1. 126.96.36.199 03:12, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Point lookout Edit
Could someone add in all the captions of the Schmault-tec bobbleheads in point lookout?
Are bobbleheads owned?
- No. --Kris 18:54, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Raven Rock. Edit
Is there any possible way to get the Energy Weapons bobblehead if you destroyed Raven Rock?
Unfortunatly there is not. 188.8.131.52 18:21, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Bobblehead Quotes Edit
is it possible to list all of the Bobblehead Quotes in a comprehensive list on the Bobblehead page? Strength – It's essential to give your arguments impact Perception – Only through observation will you perceive weakness Endurance – Always be ready to take one for the team Charisma – Nothing says pizzaz like a winning smile Intelligence – It takes the smartest individuals to realize there's always more to learn Agility – Never be afraid to dodge the sensitive issues Luck – There's only one way to give 110%
Barter – Never forget to walk away with more than you've brought Big Guns – The best way to win an argument is to be the loudest Energy Weapons – Arrive at peaceful resolutions by using superior firepower Explosives – The best way to solve a problem is to make it go away Lockpick – Always strive for the unobtainable Medicine – The smart man knows a bandage only hides his wounds Melee Weapons – It's important to do business up close and personal. Repair – Why go down with the ship when you can try to fix it? Science – Always be prepared to explain the hows and whys Small Guns – Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away Sneak – The safest distance between two points is a shadowy line Speech – Let words be your weapon Unarmed – When words fail, there's always fists