If talking to Dog with low intelligence, the dialogue about the Master and Stealth Boys can be repeated until the challenge is completed. --184.108.40.206 06:46, March 26, 2011 (UTC)Jimbo
High Intelligence Characters? Edit
For someone that usually keeps their INT stat at 9, how would you go about getting your Intelligence low enough to achieve Dog's mark/flag? Message 21:00, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
- The effects of various alcoholic beverages do not stack, so it seems you can only have a -2 INT penalty at most. A little insulting to punish someone for having a high stat, I think.
- Play in hardcore you can become sleepdeprived and dehydrated for another -3(if you play casual you can turn it on briefly)
- That incomplete challenge was really bugging me, so I used IncrementScriptedChallenge xx012FB1 and continued onward. As for getting to hear the dialogue to satisfy my curiosity, I loaded a previous save game and used player.forceav intelligence 1 before talking to Dog.
- — Lovable Sociopath 21:34, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Though I can do alcohol and deprivation to get -5INT, since I play PC, it's just plain simpler to open console, click on my char, modav intelligence -5 to get the stat, talk to get the challenge, then modav intelligence 5 to return to normal. It's just for safety, since the first time I play it I purely forget to talk to Dog about it.Laclongquan (talk) 16:16, May 19, 2013 (UTC)