Don't forget to sign your messages please.
I am interested to know what possibly can be conversed to and from this individual! Does anyone have information regarding this? Thanks.
- Ju Juitsu 13:13, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
I wore the goul mask when I entered her office/lab area and she wasn't hostile. I tried talking to her but the only dialogue choice was "See you later!". 220.127.116.11 04:25, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
Aww.. that's lame. Oh well, thanks.
- Ju Juitsu 21:18, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Could she or he depending on your gender be the person Moira talks about. The other person from the vault who asked for the armoured vault 101 be made and wanders off never to be heard or seen from again because they were was also interested in science.
That could actually be possible. - Dweller93 10:34, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Regardless of my sex when I ask Moria she says a girl left that there both times.Kingclyde 17:05, 22 April 2009 (UTC)kingclyde
Speculation of orginEdit
- The Surgeon could be the one from Vault 101 whose vacancy was filled by James.
- The Surgeon could be The Vault 78 Dweller, Since he has a need for science is such, Which is not disputable, The main reason for this fact is that the. Dweller could be 46 Or somewhere in his 50's or 30's....
Pic of Male SurgeonEdit
I'll see if I can make it small... Kingclyde 07:25, 18 April 2009 (UTC)kingclyde
moved from articleEdit
The Surgeon bears similar factors with the Vault 106 Survivor. They both have no certain gender, they both have Raider health/character models and they both wear vault labcoats. The The Surgeon could've even escaped from Vault 106 as the vault door is open on arrival.
- This is possible. However, the door is NOT open upon arrival, and he COULDN'T have left because anyone who lives there is drugged to love the place. How could he have left if the door was closed and he had a mild lust for the place.
pip boy Edit
i don't think s/he is from a vault because s/he doesn't wear a pip boy
Excellent point, whoever you are. This should be added to the article and put a stop to the speculation. The.true.samiam 06:31, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
That could be true, but if you remember back to the 10th birthday, you receive a pip-boy 3000. The only way for there to really have been an 'extra' after over 200 years of being stuck down there, is for someone to have died, and the pip-boy to have been taken off of the dead body. Since 'The Surgeon' is supposedly a ghoul, The Surgeon is technically dead, therefore, the pip-boy could have fallen off, or since it is a SURGEON after all, it could have been surgically removed from the arm. Dark_Technician 09:48, January 9, 2010 (GMT)
- Ghouls aren't dead people. Where do you people get those ideas? Tagaziel (call!) 14:20, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
right, porter. he/she was just put in the ghoul faction so that the ghouls don't attack him/her. and there is nothing saying he/she IS a surgeon, just that he's/she's name "the surgeon". and besides, he/she couldn't have done it because if brotherhood outcast couldn't remove a pipboy, then it's doubtful a single mad scientist with almost no help could. plus, he/she couldv'e just picked up the uniform off of a dead vault dweller. so, to avoid complication, we could just go with "he/she found it on a dead vault dweller" and leave it at that.Wrpen-99 03:03, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
The Puppet Man have no pipboy too. Maybe (s)he comes from a vault without a pipboys. Maybe (s)he has a pipboy 2000....