- Can anyone please post a screenshot of a map with some nearby location near this one? can't find the location myself >_< --Merinid 06:07, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Done. It also helps to check with the Local Map when you're in that square. Revelation-23 05:55, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- Another excellent visual clue is the metal "burn" barrel by the boulder entrance. And in my games there is often a scavenger trader there. Link below is to a screenshot showing the banners, the boulder entrance door, the metal burn barrel, the (now dead) trader, and the robobrain that I assume killed him. Feel free to incorporate the image it if you wish. Thanks! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2liiekp&s=4 <-- almost.dust 11 Nov 2008.
- The "Adversaries" section contains erroneous information. The Deathclaw beating up raiders, one of whom is in his underwear is likely the result of a Deathclaw wandering near the Raider hazing encounter, wherein four raiders beat on a fifth who is nearly naked.
- I agree with the unattributed comment above that both entries should be removed. I've gotten the "raider hazing" random event in several games already (use a stealth-boy to listen to it), all at different locales. It's a general random wasteland encounter and is certainly not unique to the Rockopolis area. <-- almost.dust 23 Nov 2008.
- I added the last sentence to the first paragraph about walking directly west from Smith Casey's Garage. The image is nice and all, but with the knowledge I put down, Rockopolis is much easier to find. 126.96.36.199 23:33, 26 August 2009 (UTC) (Sorry, wasn't logged in. Now I am. :D Killchain 23:34, 26 August 2009 (UTC) )
Removed john's key thing Edit
I removed john's key thing because it is actually just a random encounter, I'm going to add that a random encounter happens in front of this area.
Between a rock an a nonexistent place Edit
I got the Firelance to trigger here, since it's probably the safest place for it. But I note that it still isn't immune from BS; one of the power cells landed /behind/ the door-rock! Not even Dogmeat could get to it. I was still able to get it after some finagling, but it may be worth mentioning, since I hear this is a popular spot for triggering the event.
It's just a cave! Edit
Everyone says that it's a city but it's just a cave! No bigger than my bedroom!
ALieN POWER CELLS!!!!! Edit
so i'm marchin double time from smith Casey's and just i make it to the valley there is an explosion and i look up for no real reason and see an explosion in the sky. but there is nothing around but dead albino scorpions. so i make it to the entrance of Rockolis and notice blue shineys on the ground. ALIEN POWER CELLS!!! OMG! they are every where, in the valley to the left and right and on the hill above rockopolis. no crash site that i could find no alien blaster just power cells.... oh and they are real easy to find if you wait till dark... Rockopolis is also easy to find after dark since there is a big light coming out of it. any way some one else needs to check this out and see if it just random or if it's a constant. it could be something that only shows up after add-on i don't know, i'm not a doctor.
You got the Firelance random encounter you lucky duck you! --Lostevil99 00:47, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
I think it would be super cool if in a dlc, they like mined this place and made it back into an actual city again.Tehuberleetmaster 22:00, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Necessary to include the lights so much? Edit
After reading the page under "Exterior" I was curious as to whether or not it should note you can see lights behind/around the entrance rock 3 seperate times. It just seems like filler. I'd edit it out, but I'm unsure if some people may find it necessary. Just realized it is also mentioned under notes as well KyleMoher 16:52, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Wierd screen glitch 360 Edit
Ok so i was just walking in to see argyle, and suddenly this wierd effect of silver covers my screen(Btw 360) and also my pip-boy has no text, eventually after running into a sentry bot ,a robobrain, and a firelance but i was unable too see it(awww.) I just decided to draw my gauss rifle nack and half my screen and pip-boy came back. Luckily i decided to drop my rifle too see if i could stop glicthing and it worked. Can someone add this on bugs?188.8.131.52 07:36, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
locking up Edit
I can't even get to the entrance my game keeps locking up when ever I get close and i have to rebute th whole system. can any one help (btw PS3 version)--184.108.40.206 05:07, January 7, 2011 (UTC)