Raider Power armor Edit
The Raider Psycho shown seems to be wearing a raider form of Power Armor, or maybe it's just a huge suit metal armor? I wonder - if it is power armor - if the player can take it from them. I imagine it's also possible it will just blow up when they die. It also implies that one can wield other weapons with the power armor than the minigun, which while not exactly implied, is entirely possibly a limitation.
Dual page's? Link issue? or what? Edit
I was looking for the raider types and only could link to this "Raider" page. However, doing a search under one of the types (Scavver since they are absolutely new to FO4) took me to this page:
Notice the difference? This page is "Raiders" the other is "Raider". Oddly, the main page links to Raiders (this page - plural) but it does not detail the variants (as it should) nor does it have a link to "Raider" (singular) which does.
1) Remove this page and the links to it and point them to the singular "Raider".
2) Copy the page "Raider" to this "Raiders" page and remove the singular version - or - auto point back tho this page (with the "Raider" page version listing all that variants.)
3) Place a link on this page that allows users to find variants.
Also note: I'll be checking soon but have found the other NPC pages I've checked go to a minimal detail page that has no variants and its unknown (by me) if the variant pages exist since the only way to find them is to do a search with a variant name and most users go to these pages to see "What" the variants are so they don't know that already.
I know everyones working hard to get the site up and running smooth and I appreciate that.
Note:I had a snarky remark I edited out. My bad. Was a bad day at work today. Ignore it please!
(Philbert) 22.214.171.124 03:41, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
Rust Devils Edit
Shouldn't they be mentioned under notable gangs given they roam the commonwealth even after completion of the Automatron DLC and have their own custom gear just like the Nuka World gangs? Personally I think the Forged should be mentioned too but that one may be more debatable, the Rust Devils seem a pretty clear thing to include. --126.96.36.199 19:44, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Why would the Forged be debatable? Just curious. 寧靜 19:51, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
- I think the point for debate is does a fixed location, named Raider group count as notable as you can go the whole game without encountering them. I'm not sure what the criteria is for notable, but I'd say they are just on the basis that they are named. Sakaratte (talk) 21:25, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
- The criteria that I would go with, is that they are the most formidable raider group in the Commonwealth, and that includes the Rust Devils, since they are a relatively small faction with very limited numbers.
- Hell, the Forged are even giving the Gunners a run for their money, who are famous even back in the Core Region, which is well known for its deadly mob families, gun runners, and brahmin barons. That's saying something, if the Forged are beating such a renown mercenary outfit.
- It's just a shame that they did so little with the Forged, outside of a small quest, and a few terminal entries. 寧靜 21:42, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
- I've added the Forged and Rust Devils to the list for now, the consensus at this point does appear to be they should be there. I was going to alphabetise the list, but it looked uneven.
- I can't but feel there was more planned for Forged based on your argument, they are closely placed to a significant Gunners base, I can't imagine Gunners would take too kindly to losing recruits to a Raider Gang of all groups so the road between would have been a potential flashpoint. Also why uniquely name the NPC's when other gangs (e.g. Blood Contracts in D.B Technical I think) have been left generically titled and have roughly the same depth. I might check the GECK this weekend to see if I can find anything. Sakaratte (talk) 22:01, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
- I think you're right. But then again, I think that a lot of Fallout 4 feels unfinished, which is just so disappointing. 寧靜 22:03, January 10, 2017 (UTC)