Anyone else find it odd that the only source for the story that Jericho tried to rape was in Moriarty's personal logs, where he pretty much talked BS about everybody. Somehow I just don't see the Stahls letting that slide, if it really happened. --126.96.36.199 20:32, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Jenny/Jericho conversation Edit
Here's the text.
- Jericho: Hey, Jenny. Lookin' good. What've you got for me today?
- Jenny: Food, Jericho. It's all I had for you yesterday. It's all I have for you today. It's all I'll ever have for you.
- Jericho: C'mon, Jenny, why you gotta be like that? I'm just trying to be nice to you.
- Jenny: I'm not going to discuss it, Jericho. You know good and goddamn well why I'm like this and don't you dare play dumb with me.
- Jericho: Jenny, baby. That was a long time ago. I've left all that behind me now.
- Jenny: People don't change, Jericho. Now order something and leave me alone.
- Jericho: Well, hello there, sweetie. What's on the menu today?
- Jenny: Jericho, you're disgusting. Are you going to order something or not?
- Jericho: Dammit, Jenny. Why do you have to embarrass me like that, out here in front of all these people?
- Jenny: Don't play stupid with me, Jericho. You know what my problem is.
- Jericho: Look, Jenny, that was years ago. I'm a different man now.
- Jenny: No, Jericho. Just no. Now leave me alone.
Someone cynical (like Moriarty) could construe an attempted violation from the subtext, but it sounds just as likely that he simply insulted her or made a boorish pass at her. Either way, I don't see this conversation taking place if she had been at serious risk, especially if she's got a brother with anger management issues and another brother addicted to military-grade steroids. --188.8.131.52 17:17, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
maybe there scared of Jericho he is the only person in town aside from simms or stockholm with any combat experience....plus its no secret that he was a raider...and the raiders are well...crazy...but i dont know...
We only sell food here! Edit
Not quite sure what happened, but I think I must have looked at Jenny while she was walking away, her response was "Hey, we only sell food here!" (or something to that effect). Anyone else had this happen?
As the post is not signed or dated it is probably very old. Nevermind, yes, she says that sometimes, even to a female character, and even when not looking at her. She seems a bit paranoïd.Croquignol 00:00, June 30, 2011 (UTC)