i think thats just a .357 revolver with a scope--Scavenger of the Wasteland 13:30, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not. It's confirmed by J.E. Sawyer to be a base weapon in itself. --Kris 16:44, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Any idea how much damage the gun will deal? Judging by the cartridge, I'm probably guessing somewhat high.
Oh, and on a different note, why isn't the name of the weapon included in the table at the bottom of the page? Torq95 21:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- No idea on the damage.
- It's not in the template at the bottom because nobody bothered to add it yet. Nitty Tok. 21:52, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- It's there now. --Kris 21:54, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
I bet you'll need a high strength to wield it. Looks like i'm gonna get some strength after all!--Billytheboy 01:52, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
What the hell is a ranger ghost? Mary roc 07:07, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Its a NPC.
Holy Crap!!! It's a BFR!!! I am almost certain that is a Magnum Research BFR. --Billytheboy 23:01, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I completely agree with you. The BFR shoots five .45-70 Government rounds and is aesthetically very similar to the in-game hunting revolver (more so than the Colt Peacemaker). EganioTalk 20:49, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think it is, it looks kind of between that p.o.s. and the colt dragoon, though you'll need a conformation from one of the devs though. (126.96.36.199)
Wrong Damage Report Edit
I found the one in the REPCONN facility and its damage was 65 base and repairing it added +5 up to 85 when I ran out of parts, once equipped however it returns to the correct damage.
- You should probably mention this in a new section labeled Bugs. Make sure to mention the platform on which you confirmed this. EganioTalk 20:39, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Colt Peacemaker Edit
To me, this gun resembles very closely a Colt Peacemaker, but someone (anonymous, of course) keeps reverting my edits when I add this information. Is there some sort of avoidance of indicating any sort of real-life similarities on this wiki? I know the Peacemaker has a distinct hammer and is a six-shooter, but the aesthetics are quite similar. Thoughts? EganioTalk 19:31, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, never mind. I think I agree with Billytheboy above when he say it's a BFR. It uses a 5-round cylinder and is aesthetically closer to the hunting revolver in-game, not to mention the smaller hammer. EganioTalk 20:49, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Sometimes I really wish this gun did not have a scope. I love it.--HelpMeRhonda213 01:32, March 28, 2011 (UTC)