Shouldn't the page mention the whole survivor 2299 website thing?
- Straight from the current article:
- On November 14, 2013, a European trademark for Fallout 4 was filed with the Trademarks and Designs Registration Office of the European Union (OHIM) under the name of Bethesda Softworks. This trademark has since been withdrawn and nullified as of the 27th of November. Whether it truly was Bethesda Softworks who filed it is unknown.
Survivor - DO NOT DISCUSS HEREEdit
Due to our editorial policy We will not be addressing the survivor on the article page UNLESS it becomes confirmed. If you would like to discuss this item further, please refer to our regular news blogs; if you would like to propose a change in our editorial policy, please do so on the forums. Do not address the topic here either. Agent c (talk) 15:17, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
Rumours and page lockEdit
The page has been locked to prevent the surely imminent onslaught of baseless speculation and possibly false information. All information on this page must be substantiated properly or will face speedy deletion. If you want to edit this page to make other changes, please leave a request for edit on this talk page or contact an administrator. The current lock expires on 18 December. --Skire (talk) 23:52, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Bethesda set for 'Action-adventure RPG' announcement at GamescomEdit
From PlayStation Universe: Bethesda set for 'Action-adventure RPG' announcement at Gamescom - Fallout 4 reveal imminent? --Jaydee711 (talk) 10:38, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
Nope, Pete Hines confirmed only ESO and Evil Within are being shown at Gamescom.(Link title is misleading) http://www.loadthegame.com/2014/07/11/fallout-4-will-present-gamescon-2014-says-bethesdas-vp/--J20s are cool (talk) 05:26, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Release date edit needed. Edit
"In August 2010, Todd Howard revealed in an interview with Eurogamer that Bethesda was working on two projects; one had been in development for two years (beginning after Fallout 3 was released), and the other was still in pre-production. It is now known that the title farther along in development was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. There is still no confirmation on what the second game is." The second game was Dishonoured. Bethesda makes more than Fallout and Elder Scrolls.
- Bethesda published Dishonered, it was Arkane that developed it. So, no, the second project isn't that. Paladin117>>iff bored; 15:11, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
I really doubt Amazon's release date as of the time of this posting is worth putting out there, its a very odd date to pick first of all, as well as the fact Bethseda themselves would have said it and other outlets would know. I'm thinking its false or a mistake. (Digital21 (talk))
- Gamestop also lists Dec. 31 as the release date (for all 3 versions in fact). I don't know if this is sufficient confirmation or not. --FFIX (talk) 19:33, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Bethesda's Store website says October 2015. http://store.bethsoft.com/fallout-4.html I'd wait until Bethesda announces something before adding anything. DRAEVAN13 19:38, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure the December 31st date is just a placeholder date that's meant to say that it might be released sometime this year, not the actual date. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 00:57, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
Possible wepon/armor customization? Edit
Besides the power armor that looks like it is being worked on there's a laser rifle on the wall behind it seems to be surrounded by ,for a lack of a better term, barrels for the gun. I think the ability to add mods is being enhanced to effect more than just minor effects. An example wold be turning it from a single shot to a shotgun style laser.
- It's possible, but at this point we can't add it to the article. I'm sure we'll find out for sure in a few days. 17:40, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
- It's been confirmed that armor/weapon customization even building your own SETTLEMENT. -Boba fett 32 (talk) 11:37, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
Less SPECIAL points Edit
In the fallout 4 gameplay reveal, the vault-tec rep greets you and asks you for your SPECIAL stats. what I noticed is that you are given less SPECIAL points then in fallout 3 and new Vegas (21 points in 4, 33 points in 3 and NV). 21 points is just enough to put all stats to 4. what does everyone think about this?
I have noticed that. Hopefully it will be like this: I have some basic knowledge with 1 Intelligence, but I have much more with 2 or more. Not like with 1 Intelligence the character is dumb, but has basic knowledge. Hopefully.20:28, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
I hope they keep the low intelligence interaction. I liked it in New Vegas when I got past the robot at the REPCONN building by shouting "ice cream". User:ThatGuy01, 21:53, June 18 2015 (BST)
I've noticed a pattern in the fallout games I've played so far(new Vegas and fallout 3). When you start the game it seems like the main objective or point of the game is evident right away(finding Benny in new Vegas and finding dad in 3) but then after you do this another important objective is added(ending hostilities in N.V. And activating project purity in 3) so I feel like this might be true for fallout 4 as well TheAdamBomb2 (talk) 03:59, July 5, 2015 (UTC) TheAdamBomb2
Left-Handed Weapons Edit
A little late but I noticed some of the weapons are left-handed. A sniper rifle and some hunting rifle I presume are those weapons as seen in a Fallout 4 trailer.