I would like to add corpses with names, such as Winger Mercier and some other named corpses with keys or notes. However, I am not sure if the character page is the right page for this topic...please advice. MiquelXY 14:01, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- Sure, why not. Ausir 22:47, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
what about underworld ? Edit
what about the characters from underworld ?
- Add them if you wish. Please sign your posts. Thanks.--Kingclyde 21:22, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
okay ill try :)
It says i cant edit this page coz of "lock" editing i think....
PAGE IS LOCKED, WTF!!! Winthorp in underworld provides repair services, but is not listed as such. Same for Rivet City. Bannon, Flak & Shrapnel all provide repairs but are also not noted as providing repairs. Lesser NPCs are tagged with the repair icon, How could these major ones be missed?126.96.36.199 04:56, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
More characters Edit
What about Grandma Sparkle (forgotten location, near sewers)
Rocksalt (Tepid Sewers)
The residents of Underworld (Museum of history)
Sydney (National Archives)
Residents of Little Lamplight (Can't remember if you had it in)
And characters in Point Lookout...
Roy philips and co. in Warrington station (and Tenpenny Tower)
Reilly and the rangers at Ranger Compound (Reilly in Underworld too)
Protecter Casdin and other Outcasts (Fort Independence)
Can't remember his name but the Chief Talon Company guy in Fort ermmm well the other one which isn't constatine or independence (or whatever it's called)
- Shouldn't Liberty Prime belong to the Citadel section? Sawbones is already there so I don't really see why LP shouldn't be.Amitakartok 01:08, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
The names and headings should be alphabetized. However, it might not be a bad idea to keep Vault101 and/or Megaton at the top for easier reference to new players. I don't know what to do about the titles (Elder, Officer, Overseer, Mr., Mrs., Initiate, Paladin, Star Paladin, Uncle, Scribe etc.), since some of the page links use those and some don't. Right now, the titles are jumbled all through the wiki. It may be best to fully incorporate them just to keep the links static as more content is added. Pinkynperky04 17:54, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Editing Mezzable NPC's Edit
Added Sam Warwick as a Mezzable NPC. I enslaved him, and he made it to Paradise Falls.
Will update list when I have chance's to Mezz people.
GodsHand 18:00, February 24, 2010 (UTC)GodsHand
Who is 'The Great One' Edit
Stephen Russell - Voices Andy / Minister Buckingham / The Great One / Wadsworth / Cerberus / Mr. Gutsy Robots / Mr. Handy Robots.
I was looking at the credits, yesterday, and saw this guys name.
Who is The Great One? Is that The Lone Wanderer, but without out a voice.
GodsHand 20:43, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
Identity of the Lone Wanderer Edit
Maybe it's just a cosmetic nitpick, but it seems to me that the Lone Wanderer should be labeled 'essential'. Just a thought. =)
188.8.131.52 07:35, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Essential is an attribute which is assigned to characters in the game files. It means that the character cannot be killed. The Lone Wanderer can be killed. 184.108.40.206 08:47, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Unless you are on a PC and use console code 'tgm' of course. Then you can't be killed, can carry unlimited weight, ammo never runs out, dont have to reload, 100% health no matter how much damage you take(including falling) and 100% rad resistance and you never break a limb.
- The one exception is in the end-game.
- Does make the actual game-play very boring though....but fun to mess about with :)
- 220.127.116.11 17:15, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
Should un-named be added? Edit
I was thinking, should we add un-named characters, e.g Rivet city security, to the list. Just so people know if the are messable or can repair of whatever. Mainly the mess bit, because a lot of players (me encluded) would like to know everyone who can be messed. Could some one with the info and wiki knowhow do this?JASPER42 19:10, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
This Page has Kai listed as Being Enslavable when in reality she isn't.
Manny Koch Edit
After you follow the search party logs, he appears in the train carriages near Jury St station.--BLACK LENNY 00:09, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
I see that Fluffy and Jitters aren't included while Ruzka is... is there a reason? If no one answers I'll assume I can add 'em, but as a newbe I won't do anything if there's a reason. Mu the Squirrel May 16, 2011
Vault 101 Edit
Would it be ok to split the Vault 101 section into three? Even the codes for the characters change between the three major events, and Vault 101 really adds up to three seperate areas. Mu the Squirrel 21:17 22/05/2011
- Sounds like a good idea. You could still have an overall 101 section, with the three instances as separate tables.--Gothemasticator 20:31, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It's looking very cluttered as it is. Mu the Squirrel 15:17 23/05/2011 (BST)
- Done as best I can... many of the base/ref IDs didn't match up with the ones on each character's page, so I've matched them up with those. As I have the 360 version, I can't really verify them though... Mu the Squirrel 19:10 23/05/2011 (BST)
Sergeant RL-3 is now a Protectron, your argument is invalid Edit
Typo in the list (that's led to a small amount of misinformation on a forum or 2)
In this Fallout_3_characters list, it says Sergeant_RL-3 has a Base ID of 94867, but then on the Sergeant_RL-3 page it says it's 9426e. The latter is correct. After using the player.placeatme command, I found 94867 is a military protectron with the ref ID of ff000df5.
It has "PTN-4956" stenciled on it in at least 2 places.
--John.gerity 04:42, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
Falls Church Edit
Why are Pek and Hoss marked as already dead? ComaDivine 00:59, April 21, 2012 (UTC)