do all of these pre-order exclusives only give you access to weapons, armor and other items earlier on, or are they available if you didn't pay for pre-order? you may want to include the answer to this question in the main article, to stop any further confusion.
- It seems the weapons and armor are exclusive (the pictures say) and the other items you get latter on.
- Best Buy? Walmart! thanks for spreading your horizons.. no walmarts in the UK >.> or best buys, way to appeal to your fanbase Obsi Zachariah Zuan 14:38, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Er.. in UK you were able to order those ones via play.com or gamestation I think... not that it'd matter much now, but still.. xNOKIx 09:36, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Should we have a note saying that certain "exclusive" pre order items can be attained via the console or GECK on the PC version? Wyrmalla 18:18, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
I had preorded my Fallout: New Vegas (PEGI Version, an Austrian Version of the Game) at a Gamestop in Germany and got a Code for the Caravan Pack. Someone here can confirm this? Scorpion-c 18:47, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
- How'd you order the PEGI via GS? Must be this GameStopCard? xNOKIx 09:40, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Can these really be classified as add-ons? I think people tend to think of the expansions of Fallout 3 when they think of add-ons, not this. Should we instead maybe put this on the main article for New Vegas? JimmyBassatti 01:23, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- These are also add-ons, even if of the more worthless kind. Of course if any FO3-like ones are released, they'll also be added here. Ausir(talk) 01:27, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
I wouldn't call these packs add-ons either. They're more like exclusive DLC... MuzRat 15:29, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think they are using add-on interchangeably with dlc. That makes the definition work. The game still says loading dlc if you only have the classic pack or whatever.
- The pre order packs are additional content which you can download. Hence their name. And since an add-on is a piece of software to enhance the capabilities of a larger program, the pre-order packs are add-ons as well as the DLC like Dead Money or The Pitt. :P xNOKIx 13:09, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I think a fair distinction is DLC or Add-on vs. DLC expansion or Add-on expansion. The content is added in either case, however the game is significantly expanded in DLC that lets the game take place in other places with new quests. As long as it is in addition to the base game and you have to pay for it, it should be DLC and an Add-on, in my opinion. serose8 Serose8 14:55, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Is there a way to disable such pack, or is it permanent even if you don't want it anymore?
- No idea, but you can always throw away the add-on items. :) Ausir(talk) 20:51, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, when you start the launcher you can press the button named "Data files" and tick what add-ons you whis to use. The same goes for all the different GECK based add-ons
Each time I launch the game the .esm addon pack is checked by default, even when I unchecked it in a previous load. I still get the warning about missing content if I uncheck it, and next time I get the items again at any point of the game if I forget to uncheck. It is annoying. The only way I found to disable permanently those unbalanced start items was to move the .esm out of the data folder.--Croquignol 14:58, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
has been announced Edit
there actually has been announcements about fallout new vegas dlc.... they just didn't contain any information other than a vague estimate of release date.... but it's not true that NO announcements at all have been made... Namad 14:56, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Are the packs a one-time use only? Edit
As in, if I download it, will I be able to use it on more than one character, instead of just the first one I load?
- You can start as many new games as you want and will still have the DLC. - Pisterator
- Also, if you have multiple packs, they all drop into your inventory at the begining of new games. Taipanpenguin 17:23, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
"It is likely that Obsidian will continue the war with the NCR and Legion further." How is it likely exactly? The story pretty much wraps itself up by the ending sliders. 220.127.116.11 03:43, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
If it's released to xbox Dec can their be any reasonable guess as when the ps3 will get it? if so when? thanks.
- It could be 3 months to 6 months maybe longer. operation anchorage for Fallout 3 took 10 months, the pitt took 8 months to be released on PS3. It just depends how long Microsoft wants to keep on xbox because they pay for it to be released on pc and xbox first. Lordqaz 05:55, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
-It also has been stated there will not be a dlc that continues the main story, so no broken steel for new vegas. I'm assumeing that each dlc will at 5 levels each and always mention ulysses each time in some way shape or form but the final dlc might be a final battle "between the 2 couriers at the divide (grand canyon)." But I just hope there will be more dlc besideds dead money because I personally was disapointed with dead money
-Honestly, FO:NV seemed kind of lame, but it did have choices. I am bummed to shart that they announced that no DLC will continue the story, therefore, i dont even really feel like getting ANY of the DLC now. FO3 did okay with the 5 addons, even if the story never wrapped itself up after. But now that i know that there is no extension to the main story, it just kind of kills it for me. Anyone agree with my rambling statement?
Gate in Mojave Outpost Edit
Did you saw the door leading to the west in the Mojave Outpost?...what if is a gate leading to California, the Courier can travel to Redding, New Reno, and maybe Junktown...
Srry if I had bad english...
I acctully had a Thought that New Vegas would be like a bridge to Fallout 4 Where we would have like a Van Buren Completion and then go from there. Or have like a Van Buren themed DLC for New Vegas. I think that would be AWESOME. Think about New Vegas After your decision you can choose to finish those Prototype Projects that would have been in Van Buren. I can see it now. Fallout New Vegas DLC: VAN BUREN. Lenov 02:06, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
New Vegas has enough references in it already to count it as the spiritual sucessor to Van Buren, and its likely that they'll continue this by creating a good few DLC based off of the design documents for that game; ie The Burned Man and New Canaan, The Grand Canyon, Tibetts Prison, all of which in my mind have been pretty much confirmed settings for future DLC. =P Wyrmalla 17:06, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
The gate is to get to a NCR camp that has been hit with a nuke if you choose so at the end of the Lonesome Road DLC. i beileve it is called the long 15
Future DLC? Edit
I can't wait for Dead Money but I wanna know what other DLC they will have. I assume the DLC will be like Fallout 3's DLC. They will release 5 DLCs in total, with the 3rd DLC continuing after the game's ending.(However I believe it would be impossible to create a DLC to continue the game after the main story because of all the different ways the game could end) I would like to see a DLC about the Enclave Remants and DLC in California and/or Arizona.
Also when is the Area 51 DLC coming out?
- Reply By Ghoztz - I think the Area 51 DLC is just a hype, and they wont follow the same order as fallout 3 -- Shitty Beging DLC, A semi open-world DLC too set an example, An after-game DLC, An Open-world DLC, And Forced Landscape DLC that left Unanswerd Questions. @.@.. But i belive there could be another After Game DLC. Eg: Yet ANOTHER faction Arises In The wasteland, One that Forces The strip too comply with it, And spreads Mass fear. One Person alone can stop this Uprising. The Courier.. With His Dog Of Steel And The Doctor Of Life.. (Ik, they set it pretty nasty for the Followers. Could be new ones as the others Either Move, Die, Or in Rex's case, Adapt too the brain of the new dog) But still. Its a strong posiability . With Dead Money's ending Bringing Rages
The Courier can apparently Die, thus leaving the character too go back too a previous save and in game, never going there. (Im not sure, I own a Ps3.. >:( ) Or apparently, your able too sneak out. Im not sure @.@
- [SPOILER END]**
- Nah, there won't be seconds once you've finished the main plot. Or at least thats the current status - I think it's like mentioned somewhere xNOKIx 13:15, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Futer Add Ons - "The Burned Man Walks" Edit
Note that this is not future referace for a DLC, it Is about Legate Lanius (cant remember his name) Who was named The burning Man after killing several men in his village, and eventually being captured, Tied Up, Set alight And thrown off a cliff (Or The Damn, CBA too look it up)
No you're thinking of grayham,,the legate that was BURNED and thrown off the "Divine" Tommygunner32 12:37, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
wdit: i believe he was set alight and thrown imtp the grand canion as he was caeser's legate and he had jsut lost the battle.
New DLC Confirmation?Edit
After beating dead money and returning to new vegas I went back to primm to get E-DE and walked into the V&V casino. I was immediately approached by 3 NCR deserters looking to loot primm i passed a speeck check and sent them on their way, but they said something about heading to New Canaan. Has this encounter always been present or is this part of the current DLC, hinting to the next DLC (cause i know new canaan is part of an upcoming dlc)?
- It's been in the game from the very release day. It hasn't been added by the DLC. Ausir(talk) 02:33, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
It also has not been confirmed about anything new, nothing about the burned man nor new canaan has been anounced
Hey dude thats suppose to happen no matter what after you save primm and you come back after a while its not reference to the burned man
its honest hearts DLC
New DLC Hint or Glitch Bug or something????Edit
Hey guys i think that the game will be made to go past the ending, remember in the end of the last mission for NCR whre Colonel Moore says that she is busy and she cant be talked to
Well one time for some unknown reason, seriously guys i swear this happened she engaged me in conversation when i talked to her and asked about ceaser and she said that "with their leadeer on the run we wont be seeing them for a long while, i dispatched some rangers to tail them to make sure they think twice about coming back her," she said all this , so im thinking it will be past the original story on all 3 faction sides but i only experienced this with NCR when colonel moore was standing outside the burning offices at the end of the quest, i was really exited because she said things that ONLY wouldve been said after the battle was over NOT before
You guys plz get back to me if youve had a situation like that or if you know why it happens, Thanks
User:Arturo Cerros 11:31, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
The graffiti (honesthearts) Edit
swear i saw it on the back of a billboard somewhere
I can't load dead money Edit
I don't have a save game BEFORE the Hoover Dam endgame sequence and can't leave Hoover Dam.............how the heck can I play dead money now?????
Don't think it's possible tbh, but i guess you should take this as a lesson - this is what savegames were made for.
Well, I do save my games so, I realize what save games are for............just would have been nice to know the DLC is useless without a prior save game before Hoover...........however, not surprising considering it's Obsidian.
Didn't they announce that they would not continue from the end of the game multiple times.... especially the part of the game that says you cant turn back ever think of saving then.
FNV Addons only for XBOX-360! Edit
Again Microsoft had it seem fit to make all FNV Add-ons exclusive to the XBOX-360. Bethsada Networks and Obsidian Entertainment even realize what money is involved with releasing the Dead Money DLC For PS3 And PC. What They don't seem to realize is that The XBOX-360 Is only 1/3 of the whole Triangle of Main Gaming Consoles for FNV. I'm not trolling I'm just trying to put the word out that like last time. Those greedy f*****s at Microsoft are scratching their holes thinking of the amount of money they'll be getting by making this DLC exclusive. Now I don't want to wait a hear and a 1/2 to get The DLC's.
- Actually, no they didn't. Dead Money is being released on PS3 and PC later this month and it's also been announced future DLC will be released on all platforms simultaneously. DesertLynx83 20:12, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
-Sorry to burst your bubble, skippy, but the PS3 seems to get perks in a lot of great games. EX. see Mass effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption. Several things you have (or can get) that 360 or PC owners can only drool about. So dont biatch about that. sorry to reference other games.
There is no doubt in my mind that Microsoft pays big money for that priority. Can you blame them? I'd do the same thing if I owned the rights. 18.104.22.168 22:17, July 26, 2011 (UTC)HelenaHanbazkt
My incoming DLC list Edit
1. Great divide (IT IS the grand canyon :P) 2. New canaan 3. Area 51 (no more aliens pleaseeeee) anyway they could be in different order lol, i hope they don't rise the level cap, if they do so, we all be walking overpowered TANKS. --Nuke-a-Punch 13:44, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
When i bought this game Edit
When i bought this game i was suppose to get the caravan pack but i didn't that really pissed me off. I would like to know why i didn't get the caravan pack....
You must get the code and then put it in somewhere (I don't remember lol), then you get the items. --Nuke-a-Punch 17:10, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Did you get the code per email? because i p.o.'d mine via amazon (UK) and got the code like 3 weeks later xNOKIx 13:29, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
The Divide Speculation Edit
Cass talks about the divide when you ask her about dynamite, and she says her father went east and never came back. That sounds alot like Elijah's story as told by Veronica, and he showed up as the antaganist in Dead Money. I think John Cassidy will show up in whichever dlc covers the divide. serose8
- Well I'd love to see some of the old school characters again but since John Cassidy is referred to as a pretty old man in FO2 (let's say around 50-60 years, give or take) that would make him around 90-100 years of age in the time of NV. But on the other hand, Dr. Henry is alive and pretty much ass-kicking too (: xNOKIx 13:27, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Lonesome Road, Old World Blues, Honest Hearts??? Edit
When were these confirmed and who said so? Jackass2009 03:21, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
They werent exactly confirmed Bethesda or ZeniMax filed patents for these that said they were for future downloadable content i would post link but just look on one of them it should have the paper work there and Voila there is your proof User:Arturo Cerros 11:31, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Developer Quote on Future DLC Edit
On the main page for New Vegas DLC there is a developer quote about "Future DLC" that says after Dead Money there is a likely 4 additional add-ons, and then 2 more possible ones, for a total of 8. I think this is a quote, so it is what it is, but the math ain't right. 1+4+2=7. This doesn't mean much. I will be more happy with more DLC, and 7 and 8 are more than 5. serose8
its possibility of 7 i think
Pre-Order Pack Availability Edit
Are the pre-oder packs available separately for purchase or download, or can you only choose one when you actually buy the game? I bought the game without knowledge of the pre-order packs, and now I don't want to have to buy the game all over again four times just to get the pre-order packs.
And I'm mentioning this as an article improvement because I think something like this should really be explained in the article.
--Cyberweasel89 21:46, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
DLC Pathways Edit
So, with the Abandoned BOS Bunker being the 'pathway' to the Dead Money DLC, I decided to do a little scouting for areas most likely to become sections which lead to future DLC areas. This is my conclusion, and both are quite sound, geographically.
Honest Hearts has graffiti linking to references of "New Canaan". I also remember Ringo stating he was going to be heading there, to Utah. Utah is generally North of Vegas. Furthermore, there's the "Northern Passage", being a marked location but purposefully blocked off (although still being entirely enterable through PC). My conclusion being that, that will be the 'pathway' to Honest Hearts.
Old World Blues obviously has something to do with Ulysses (at least I feel moreso than Lonesome Road, as its title is more convincingly a reference to Ulysses' interests), and as indicated through the Dead Money DLC, alludes to a 'final battle' within the Grand Canyon. Therefore, somewhere East, and meaning that there is most likely another 'pathway' on the East of the Mojave map.
Now, that leaves the final DLC; Lonesome Road. I particularly remember Canyon Wreckage leading West of the Mojave, but also having graffiti which actually said Lonesome Road. Thoughts?
--Machienzo 08:09, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
i was modding my game and saw brotherhoodfaction, ncrfaction, legionfaction, ect. but i also notice an enclavefaction. so idk if they were originally suppose to be a major faction or its there for a future DLC. send me a message if u have any ideas id love to know other peoples thoughts.--Ohnoitsthecopz :) 08:15, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
- SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL
SPOILERS You said that there was an Enclave faction. That's actually the Enclave Remnants faction which can play a part in the final chapter of the game, and are related to Arcade Gannon's quest line. On the other hand, a lot of Enclave soldiers were also left over from Fallout 3 (they didn't bother to remove them). That is also another reason.--Machienzo 01:24, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
But are they technically a faction like the ncr,legion,ect because they dont have a rep and when i modded the ncrfaction my rep went up--Ohnoitsthecopz :) 05:25, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Lonesome Road and Old World Blues Edit
Given that there is pretty much no information on what these two DLCs will include, I don't think it's appropriate to be having all these assumptions within them (particularly where they feature and their plot, as given that there's no way to possibly know at this time). Therefore I thought it'd be best to move them to an appropriate 'speculation' section. --Machienzo 22:51, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- The thing is, we know from the Things to Come! challenge that the Big Empty, the Divide and Ulysses are all going to be featured in upcoming DLC's. Given that the words "Lonesome Road" appearing on graffiti in the same place as "the Divide", it's safe to say that the Divide will appear in the Lonesome Road DLC, and given that the author of the graffiti is most likely Ulysses and the endings of Dead Money say that Ulysses will battle the Courier at the Divide, it's safe to say that Lonesome Road will be Ulysses' DLC as well. That leaves the Big Empty, which will probably appear in Old World Blues, given that Elijah described it as a treasure box of "Old World misery", and also by simple process of elimination. This information needs documenting somewhere on this page, even with a disclaimer for it not being officially confirmed, because it's about as relevant to this page as can be. Putting the info into its own 'speculation' section both implies that it is without evidence and will lead to it being removed as per the wiki's 'no speculation' policy. --Flower of Pock-Lips 00:13, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, but there's two problems with that, that I see at least. Firstly, geographical location. Why would the Grand Canyon be located West of Vegas? Considering that the Canyon Wreckage leads west of Vegas, though the GC is East (I'm not American, but I assume that that's correct). The reason being that we know New Canaan; located in Utah, will be featured most likely in Honest Hearts. That is North of Vegas, and appropriately, it seems that the Northern Passage will play a role in transporting the player there. Secondly, I think it's much more convincing to link the phrase Old World Blues to Ulysses' character rather than Elijah's "Old World Misery" (I see the resemblance, but it just doesn't seem right to link it by one line, instead of by a character which has had a lot of anticipation and discussion), as Ulysses has been characteristically defined for his obsession with pre-war artefacts, predominantly his love for the Old World Flag. It makes sense doesn't it? --Machienzo 03:59, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- The Grand Canyon is most probably not the same place as the Divide as the two are never used interchangeably, and while Ulysses does seem to have some sort of a loyalty to the flag of the Old World, there is no evidence for any affinity for anything else pre-War in a more general sense, which is what the title of Old Wordl Blues seems to refer to. The case for Ulysses being part of Old World Blues might still be convincing were it not for the fact that the only place where the phrase "Lonesome Road" appears in-game is in graffiti written by Ulysses. --Flower of Pock-Lips 19:48, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- At the same time, there is no 'evidence' conclusively linking either DLCs to appropriately featuring locations, so it's too forward to be jumping to conclusions at the moment. Has the graffiti been 'confirmed' to have been written by Ulysses, or is that just an assumption? The same can be said about Elijah's line and the linking with the Old World Blues DLC. I'll be happy when we get more information on them, but in the meantime, I don't think this particular wiki article should be misleading with speculation. --Machienzo 02:25, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
Old world Blues and Lonesome Road. Edit
When thinking back to dead money, Christine mentioned that she was saved by Ulysses in the Big Empty. Which she said was a Pre-war weapons institude or some sort. Now It cant be related to Ulysses in a major way maybe in a minor way it could refference Ulysses with Notes or Holotapes indicating he was looking for something. But here is the part I dont undertand. Johnason Nash said in Primm that there was another Courier who saw the Player Couriers name indicating that they had a relation in the past. In dead money Christine says the Courier who saved her, was looking for "another one". Meaning that Ulysses is after the Player Courier. Now the Big Empty is not in the Mojave (or at least I think so)then why on Earth would Ulysses go looking for the Player Courier who he knows he is in the New Vegas area?
For Old world Blues I dont know what else to think of. It could be that Ulysses might appear because he wears an Old world Flag at his back. But I dont know where the setting could take place.
Lonesome Road Sounds like deffinetly it will be a DLC that would take place in the divide between Ulysses and the Player Courier judging from the grafitties on the walls by the Canyon Wreckage. However this particular line really interested me. "Beneath the Old world flag" It might not sound cryptic but it sound cryptic in my opinion. Could it be a refferance that the Enclave might return instead of having friendly Enclave Remmnants we had in the game it self?
Thats all I could think of for the 2 DLCs that interest me the most. And sorry for my bad english.
FORMER LOVER WTF? Edit
HEY! i think they just said that to lead us off or thats about the female couriers deal with him!!! Lead us off as in fool us to keep us from poking at it!
- I'm confused by this also. We already know that the other Courier is Ulysses. Since when was there a confirmation that he was a 'lover'? This would be pretty confusing, especially for people playing as a Male character. To force a sexual preference on the player character contradicts what the game is about (the customisation of the player). People have have simply misunderstood what I believe J.E Sawyer said when he spoke of Ulysses. He said, and pay attention; that the two had some sort of relationship. That doesn't exactly mean they were loves. It just means they knew and interacted with eachother, and that something of significance happened. It's an ambiguous term for a reason. --Machienzo 01:56, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
DLC04 - Table! Edit
I guess I got it: the last DLC (#4), that will conclude the story arc with Ulysses will be, in fact, not the last. There will be a small table near Snowglobe place... to include four new snowglobes in future DLCs. It sort of confirms the rumors of more DLC... Master Mold 08:07, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I have removed the referance, it's the same table as in Calvert Mansion and in the FO3 files under dlc04 as well. Kinda a red herring really. 08:25, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
does anyone think its possible that 2 or more of the dlc's will be in a pack because of the long length between the first and second dlc's--Ohnoitsthecopz :) 23:20, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
Why is the above being used as a source? Its nothing but conjecture, vague nonsense and unattributed comments and guesswork. It should be removed, surely
Same with the above - except with the extra mysterious, unverified 'deleted' developer comment it attributes everything to. Ulysses as a former lover? Missing family? There is not a shred of evidence for ANY of this. Dreadcthulhu 23:25, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout 3 personaEdit
Anyone want to start random speculation? Frantruck 02:00, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Dogmeat 22.214.171.124 23:40, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Gary 1 --Valoopy
"It's me, Threeeeee Doooog! How's everybody doing? We have some amazing news, I'll be hitting up New Vegas thanks to a man who everyone should know, the number one gambler himself, House!" if house is alive for the connect-to-dc quest "It's me, Threeeeee Doooog! How's everybody doing? We have some amazing news, I'll be hitting up New Vegas thanks to a mysterious figure who helped connect New Vegas to my fortified bunker in the DC HellHole!" if you killed house "It's me, Threeeeee Doooog! How's everybody doing? We have some amazing news, I'll be hitting up New Vegas thanks to the emperor of the wastes, Caesar and his minions! Dont want to piss him off. Haha, time for some news." if your siding with Caesars Legion "It's me, Threeeeee Doooog! How's everybody doing? We have some amazing news, I'll be hitting up New Vegas thanks to the swell folks of the NCR, Don't tread on the Bear, folks!" if your siding with the NCR
"HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" if you skipped the quest altogether I hope im right
Squire MaxsonGodPlageon 23:17, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
Dr. Lee Frantruck 19:04, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
Honest hearts dlc Edit
I have noticed recently a story about a guy from ceasers legion who, after ceaser lost the first battle, got set on fire and thrown into the grand canion. as you can see the graffiti talks about a burned man livion. Also on the lading screen message about this story the unfortunate legionaire was nick-named the burned man.
You seem well informed. (imaginary sarcastic tone) Frantruck 01:27, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- "You seem well informed. (imaginary sarcastic tone)" I like this 126.96.36.199 23:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
DLC is Ressurected Van Buren?Edit
Both Big Empty and New Canaan were suposed to be featured in Van Buren... according t the page they're part of the DLCs. Nuff' said188.8.131.52
Really.. What a joke. Edit
They are just scraping it all from Van Barfen. If i work for them i'd probably be shunned, if i suggested they, oh I dunno, MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!!!!! Don't get me wrong inspiration is fine but just taking it? Hell no.
Some people in Obsidion worked on Van Buren and because it was never published it is not suprising that they would like to see their ideas become reality, per say. Frantruck 23:59, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
- OMG, seriously you really need to read up on Joshua Eric Sawyer and Chris Avellone, they are simply finishing what they started as the lead designers of Van Buren. 00:16, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
OK! but i hope the next is from the ground up with no hinting to keep my mind from wandering!
Honest Hearts Edit
think of it how is it going to comme out soon if there is not even a commercial of the dlc. when the commercial comes out you will have the release date. there is always a commercial for a fallout game dlc so were is the Honest Hearts one?
Ima Soa Sad :'( Edit
anyone else extemely dissapointed that there won't be any dlcs that extend the game past the main storyline? OH!!! and also, has anyone noticed that about 1/3 of the game is a COMPLETE WASTE? west of goodsprings,jacobstown, red rock canyon etc. you cant even access. There is like, a huge chunk of the map that you cant even get to... why was it even put in the game?... 23:25, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Locations of old world and lonesome road Edit
As both Dead moneny and honest hearts starting locations (abandoned bos bunker and northern passage), where do you all think the starts will be fir the lonesome road and old world blues? i am almost 100 % convinced that one will start at n edited canyon wreckage, but im not as certain about the other. maybe Lone Wolf Radio but again im not certain.what does everyone else think? -Murfitizer
Old World Blues and Lonesome Road Edit
it is currently June 14 and Ive heard that the dlcs will both be released this month. is this confirmed? If so, when?
Old World Blues and Lonesome Road Edit
it is currently June 14 and Ive heard that the dlcs will both be released this month. is this confirmed? If so, when? - -Forsaken 69 06:34, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Release date??? Edit
Anyone know/heard anything on that release date? My triger finger is really gettingitcy and there are not many victims left in the Mojave. 184.108.40.206 01:33, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
area 51!!!! Edit
i saw someone on gameanyone.com say that there was gunna be a fallout new vagas add on based about area 51 is this true i didnt beleive him but i was un sure because i know that only these known ones are comeing out sometime but ive never heard anything about this on?? --Thekiller of the west 20:48, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
It isnt gonna happen. Devs have already said it wasn't gonna appear. BILLYOCEAN 20:52, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Lenosome Road release date? Edit
Has anything been announced yet on Lonesome Road's release date? Comedian1988 11:55, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
DLC & Lucky 38 problems Edit
After downloading the add ons i have lost my ability to send companions to the lucky 38, does anyone know why this would be or a way around it again? 220.127.116.11 07:12, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Level Suggestions for NV DLC Edit
Does anyone know what each DLC suggests your level should be to play? I know that OWB is at 15. Is there such a suggestion for the other DLCs? This would be good information for each of the pages.
I agree. I was surprised by the lack of level recommendations in this section of the wiki. It isn't the end of the world for me to play through the game again and find out but if anyone knows them could they please post them all up? -TheAurelian-
My question is, where do these recommended levels for the DLC come from? Does it appear in the game as a prompt? Or is it the fan community that comes up with the recommended level? -- (18.104.22.168 19:08, September 18, 2012 (UTC))
NO dlc that takes out ending? Edit
If this does stay true it'll be a shame. i mean theres lots of things that could be done after the ending at the dam. my idea of a good dlc would be starting off back at the dam, with what ever faction youve chosen, and start doing more quests in their favor. And the kicker would be to stop a retribution plot on your faction. (example: ncr and you being pursued by the last of Caesars legion.) And so you would need to go to a new place in your enemies old territory. like Caesars older territory would be farther east, and such. Not sure about independent vegas, theres lots of senarios for that. But still, theres room to kick the ending and take back some new gear, am i right? --Mat mod 04:39, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah. Because a game with no central conflict is a LOT of fun. The Milkman 23:55, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
who said that? You'd still be able to do quests and do some wasteland killing, so your saying you wouldn't play a game unless it had a big battle at the end you couldn't play past? --Mat mod 00:22, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
I can understand why they don't want to make a dlc like Broken Steel for New Vegas. First off, it would be a ton of work, which would take quite awhile, and I doubt Bethesda wants a $10 New Vegas add-on messing with Skyrim sales. I mean it would be AWESOME to have something like Broken Steel, but either way your gonna be overpowered, cause if you chose Yes Man, you would own all of Vegas and you would earn a ton of caps and have an entire securitron army, and if helped Mr. House he would've rewarded you like millions of caps based off of spending 810k of caps on just searching for it for 1 year, etc. So I doubt that they will make one, but if the slight chance breaks free, it probably won't come out until next year. --Sasori261 23:31, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
Without the ending the game gets old. Once you run out of quests, or kill what ever settlement your blood lust desires you are left with lots of sand and mindless NPCs repeating comments. Just don't finish the last quest. That is why that big ole pop up tells you you are about to start the last quest. I fail to see the desire to continue in a static Mojave. ----Hyattsminion 05:43, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Biased Information? Edit
The "Future DLC" part seems a little biased.
"This renders the end battle of the game pointless, because the player will be unable to take back the treasure trove of loot on the last quest. This brings in to question why Obsidian and Bethesda made an ending to the game at all."
Was wondering if this should be edited. The Milkman 23:53, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
FUTURE DLC? Edit
will there be more coming after lonesome road? imo i've paid for this one game enough times already lol, hope its the last one(with gunnruners arsenal and preorder pack stuff making up the "5th" to round it out to the fo3 number estimate given early on
They have already said they "turned out the lights". No more DLC, sorry. Could always buy a PC and download the countless mods, other than that there will be no more official DLC for New Vegas. ----Hyattsminion 05:35, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
DLCs not loading offline Edit
I am totally unpatched, as to try some leveling exploits in a new game and Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, OR Lonesome Road won't load at all. I don't think GRA is loading either, but that doesn't affect the level cap, so no big deal, but I don't know why the others are not loading. Help? 22.214.171.124 23:17, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
Still not loading offline! Any help out there? Anyone at all? 126.96.36.199 05:25, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
Best DLC to buy. Edit
Which DLC is the best one? I already have Dead Money and the story was pretty good, but I've heard that Honest Hearts is a waste of money. What is worth buying and what is not worth buying? --.:Skip-Dip:. 11:24, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
For the fullest experience you should buy all four as there are new clues and details about the conclusion of Lonesome Road (add-on). However if you only can buy a few here are the order I would put them in: 1. Lonesome Road 2. Dead Money 3. Old World Blues 4. Honest Hearts. WilliamDouglasCampbell 12:53, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Which one has the best items and the best story? I thought Dead Money was pretty deep and thought provoking and I've heard that Lonesome Road and Old World Blues has a really compelling story, whilst Honest Hearts is virtually non-existant. Is Couriers Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal worth buying? --.:Skip-Dip:. 05:04, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
I've played about 10min worth of Lonesome Road on my friends x-box before, it doesn't seem very good. --.:Skip-Dip:. 10:38, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm addons for the future of fallout maybe after the events of Hover dam the courier
Maybe travel to new places help the people of the wastelands. Maybe just maybe they can feature the lone wanderer if they make a new fallout game to feature the lone wanderer in a new game new weapons new enemies new places to discover A new evil wil rise. Exciting! wonder what happends next.
Can anyone give me the ID's for the DLC? I'm trying to use player.additem and I don't know what the ID's for the DLC are. Help? 188.8.131.52 14:50, January 12, 2014 (UTC)William
Original price of the DLCs Edit
Dead Money: $10 Honest Hearts: $10 Old World Blues: $10 Lonesome Road: $10 Gun Runners' Arsenal: $4 Courier's Stash: $2 Should mention the original prices? 184.108.40.206 05:41, February 18, 2016 (UTC)