Dukov's Place Edit
Ok So On My Last 3 Playthroughs I Have Found That A Lone Soldier Spawns Outside Dukov's Place Before Enclave Soldiers Start Shpeing Up. - IAwnserFalloutQuestions
I got the same thing but this is the first time its happened to me after shooting the sh1t out of everyone in dukovs place i came out to be attacked by a lone encleve soldier before the purifier mission before id even found the dad 126.96.36.199 00:10, April 14, 2010 (UTC)Trakko
In the 2240s, they usually wore the Advanced Power Armor - Mk II on the oil rig, at least Chosen One found one there were equipped with either Plasma Rifles or Gauss Rifles - many other weapons too heavily defended outpots include up to a company of them - US smallest company shoud have 62 troops, are you sure? --dotz 20:31, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
freindly, helmetless enclave? Edit
while messing around on fallout 3, i found three enclave soilders with no helmets that were non hostile. When talked to they said " i got nothing to say to wasteland scum like you" they all had the same voice and plasma pistols in thier invintory. They were found north of the nuka cola plant. Has this happened to anyone else?--188.8.131.52 23:12, 27 May 2009 (UTC)Dr. Nick
same hear, near the outcast area for O:A three enclave soldiers, no helmets all doing pushups, weirdKatikar 23:05, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I experienced something similar to this as well. It was in the vicinity of the Nuka Cola Plant, in a large flat parking lot there were three enclave soldiers without helmets standing next to one another for no apparent reason. I think I may have just killed them and moved on, but I do remember at the time thinking it was very weird. (184.108.40.206 06:58, January 29, 2010 (UTC))
Same thing happened to me 3 enclave soldiers no helmets and plasma pistols in their inventory but they were hostile i dont know if it was because they took the purifier already but they were hostiles oh and they had a officer with them also ( south east, fort independence) , Trakko
Enclave Company size Edit
Um on the case of the later, the US Army today has 200,000 active duty troops on average. Now we are talking about a Military that has just recovered from a castrophic loss of leadership and troops (not to mention the Enclave was not that large to begin with, about a battalion) so you would see understrength units in combat action, no doubt. So on larger outpost you have as many as 30, (about 2/5th a US Company) M10 101
- Which outpost was defended by that 30 troops platoon?--dotz 22:00, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
And the thing is that the Enclave has been expanding, training their army and developing their tech since immediately after the Great War. Consider it.--Solbur 13:14, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- ...and thats why the Enclave was comprised of c.a. 1000 people (few hundreds of soldiers) in 2241 AD?--dotz 17:33, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
Friendly Enclave Soldier FO3? Edit
At the Reclining Groves Resort Homes there is an Enclave Soldier with a Missile Launcher who is friendly with my character and has dialogue. I approached two people fighting a giant radscorpion. I went up and checked the corpses, two enclave soldiers, one talon company, and the giant radscorpion. His dialogue is "Hey there." the only response option is "See you later." then he responds "Bye." He's geared in Tesla Power Armor and Helmet. I've been following him around and he's fighting off giant radscorpions. Realek 22:11, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- I wonder... is he actually 'Enclave Soldier', or a lucky guy who found the corpse of an Enclave soldier and looted the armor? --DarkJeff 15:25, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- It was just 'Enclave Soldier' man, I dunno, his officer and partner were dead but his name was clearly 'Enclave Soldier'. Perhaps the AI glitched. Realek 22:21, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- He's not mistaken, I'm beside a friendly Enclave Soldier right now, he's exactly as previously described; Tesla Armour, Missile Launcher and no dialogue option other than See you later (Which, incidentally, was darkened as if I'd previously chosen that option, despite the fact that I've never seen this guy before). I'm south of Jury Street Metro and east south east of Evergreen Mills, there's a few ramshackle outhouses and a billboard at the location. I'd wager my house on it being a glitch. I'm going to blow his head off.
- This just happened to me too. Except, I was leaving Raven Rock. He had the missile launcher, Tesla Armor and the dialogue was the same. I was a bit taken aback by his calmness as Raven Rock is getting ready to explode. Also, when I first exited my holding cell in Raven Rock, the enclave officer that stops you in the hallway began to fire on me, which was expected. However, he then turned and fired at two Enclave Soldiers and was rewarded with decapitation via plasma pistol. Then, the Enclave Soldiers ran past me and killed Nathan. It wasn't until everything around me was dead that they decided I was a worthy enough adversary. I am very amused. Regarding the friendly soldier, I attempted to pickpocket him, was caught and made a lovely ash pile of him. :)
- I found him, too, in one of the secondary locations near Jalbert Bros, IIRC. I also encountered a hostile (& wounder) enclave soldier in his skivvies at an enclave camp somewhere south of MDPL-16 power station. Shortly after killing them, I was attacked by raiders, one wearing enclave armor!--220.127.116.11 00:26, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- An Enclave soldier and officer ran across my path (running from something) and the soldier was in his underwear. I killed them, searched them, and they had nothing on them. Figuring this was weird, I found their base camp and searched it. Just then, I was attacked from behind by Raiders, one of whom had stolen Enclave armor and a missile launcher! This was somewhere around MDPL-13 power station.--18.104.22.168 04:48, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
I've found that after I killed two squad members of the camp across the gap in the bridge that Arefu sits on, the third one, Tesla armor with Missile launcher, becomes friendly, after being originally hostile. Same dialog options. Maybe it's just this armor combination? --Legoguy 18:14, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Same place (Arefu), same situation. I was going to "harvest" some armor, so I shot the officer from across the bridge and wounded the Tesla armor w/ missile launcher. I walked up from NW Seneca Station and he was a friendly, with the same dialog options noted elsewhere. Different place, different situation - on the road back to Megaton after clearing out the camp towards the SuperDuperMart, a friendly Tesla armor was walking. Both definitely were "Enclave Solider" in VATS. I didn't check to see if the latter Tesla armor had been wounded. Perhaps it has something to do with the ability to survive a fight?--22.214.171.124 15:58, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
I encountered a friendly Tesla Enclave soldier leaving the Enclave base near the Red Rocket gas station on the way from Megaton to Fairfax Ruins. I verified he was Enclave and unhurt, and he was carrying a missile launcher. I followed him into Fairfax Ruins and he ignored Raiders and a Deathclaw, although they attacked me. He had the same limited dialogue noted in other posts. He remained friendly until I was spotted by other Enclave at the base behind Fort Independence, when he suddenly turned on me - his mistake. ;-) 126.96.36.199 20:53, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Same place, and I walked with him around Fairfax Ruins, though the Enclave camp in back of Fort Independence. He took out a raider shortly after that. On our way up the hill, we encountered another Enclave solider fighting a raider dog. My Enclave strolling companion turned red on VATS and the fight was short with me the new owner of two sets of armor.188.8.131.52 06:16, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
I also encountered a friendly raider near the church in Jury Street Metro.
I found an Enclave soldier with a missile launcher that showed up green near Jury Street Metro. I tried to run up to talk to him, but my party killed him before I could. He shot back at them but ignored me. Another weird thing in this area was during an earlier save the friendly and hostile Enclave soldiers spawned directly over each other, resulting in a two-headed soldier that was frozen in place. Their armors disappeared on death and I couldn't interact with the weapons. 192.168.1.66
Tesla Frequency Edit
I don't find Tesla armored troops (level 19-20) to be rare at all. I fast traveled to the library to turn in pre-war books and got jumped by three of them, for what must have been the third time at that area. --DarkJeff 15:25, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
The tesla's that are there are set to spawn there every 72 hours or so and is one of the very few tesla spawn points.
3 Soldiers and a Fridge Edit
Possibly one of the strangest bugs I have come across on F03. At the little enclave camp at a T-Junction east of Wheaton Armory and west of Canterbury Commons I got that random event with the fridge full of water, BUT I didn't have any (decent) armor with me at the time so i pulled out my sniper and saw the oddest thing. The officer and 3 enclave troops were shooting tirelessly at the fridge for no apparent reason. This went on for several real minutes before I wandered on. This happen to anyone else?
GECK screenShot Edit
We need a a GECK editor screenshot to replace the current one M10 101 03:03, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Enclave Soldier Attacks before Story Event Edit
I was leaving Fort Constantine, when suddenly, a lone Enclave Soldier runs up to me, trying to attack. I killed him, but I was wondering what he was doing. I just brought dad to Rivet City, and talked. I never cleared out the Jefferson Memorial, or even brought them there, so I have no idea why he was there! Does a anyone know why this happened? --FlameWolf 15:27, 14 March 2009 (UTC) ITS NOT A GLUCH HES A SCOUT.
Glitch or raider who found armor? I know there are instances where you find better equipped raiders, but I think think those are random occurrences... ````MainMeister
Enclave pre-Bethesda Edit
"Perhaps when Bethesda wher first thinking up the idea they wanted to make a hybrid of Slavers and Raiders." - The Enclave is not Bethesda's creation, they existed in Fallout 2 as well. Supermagle 19:58, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- how? there very much liek FO2 Enclave...they're not like Raiders...nor Slavers Onikage01 19:28, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Rabid speculation removed Edit
Snipped this off;
"It is worth noting that all Enclave Soldiers are male and have the same voice (possible voice filter in helmet similar to HL2 Combine), yet all other branches of the Enclave include both genders and several voices. While most soldiers apear unique (to the extent of several dozen pre-made skins) there is a striking degree of similarity between them in both facial apperance and age. As it was the Enclave in control of and reciving data from the Vault Experiment, and the nature of the east coast Vaults, it may be that East coast Enclave soldiers are infact Clones similar to the Vault 108 Garrys and may have also been subjected to other military related Vault experiments which seem plentiful on the east coast. The fact that there are subtle differences inbetween each soldier may be how the Enclave circumvented the error in the Garry clones (each clone had increased aggresion from the last), by slightly changing the subject's DNA with each clone that would have eliminated the build up of errors that occurs when you copy of a copy (or at least reduced them), and provided some individuality between them for both their sake and their commanders. There is however no concreate evidence of this, but the Enclave (who posseses much more tech than any Vault) seems quite capable of such an action."
Pretty solid theory and a quite interesting one at that, but as the guy said, there's no evidence for it and it doesn't belong in the article. --Solbur 23:05, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Ya I made that before I got an account, about 2½ weeks ago [March 20 somthing 09], as long as it survives somwere, and prompts people to think for themselfs about the topic and decide if they agree or not. If they don't agree I'd be glad to hear there theorys, or at least know they have their own theorys.
Never thought I'd see it again.
You say Potato I say Patortamyort 22:57, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Hmmm... maybe they are androids like the ones from M.I.T. up north, just a thought
You say Potato I say Patortamyort 02:36, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Behavior (moved from article)Edit
Sometimes Enclave soldiers can be spotted in random locations around the Wasteland doing push ups in groups of three while an Officer oversees the training. Usually when doing this the soldiers will have their Helmets off.
Enclave Soldiers side with no other faction than their own in combat (with the exception of the Mind controlled Deathclaw) and so are hostile to anybody in the wasteland they detect. Some examples are:
Enclave Soldiers attacking a group of wandering Ghouls unprovoked.
A single Enclave Soldier wandering alone.
A pair of Tesla armored soldiers being dropped off by a vertibird near a Raider camp and killing all the inhabitants.
The town of Arefu being assaulted by an Enclave Squad consisting of Three Soldiers, an Officer and a mind controlled Deathclaw.
An interesting side note is that Enclave soldiers will not pursue their target if it has fled into a nearby building or their home which gives an odd impression.
Enclave Form ID's Edit
Say, does anybody happen to know the Base ID for an Enclave Soldier? --117649AnnihilativeRepentance 03:04, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Friendly Enclave Edit
At Jefferson Memorial I encountered 1 Enclave officer and 3 Enclave soldiers, all were friendly.--184.108.40.206 00:28, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes that happens if you have not started Take it Back! yet and glitch into the purifier. Spence 13:46, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I tried to tidy the page up a bit to the best of my ability. If it still needs tweaking, repost the Clean Up sign. Spence 13:52, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
whats the code to turn them hostile using the G.E.C.K. Onikage01 19:27, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
No Armour Edit
Had just beaten a 6 man squad of Talon mercs outside Farragut metro, when an Enclave soldier appeared out of nowhere, grabbed a gun off a fallen merc and started blasting away. The odd thing was, he had no armour or weaponry, just his underwear. Anyone else found this chap?--JohnnyVoodoo 15:03, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Encounters Pre-Waters of LifeEdit
Yesterday I encountered a lone Enclave soldier fighting giant ants. He was armed with a lazer rifle and Outfitted with Encalve Power Armor. He was hostile, and a bitch to kill. I was playing with all of the DLC, on a fairly fresh install, and no mods. I had not completed "Following in his Footsteps", let alone "The Waters of Life". He was near a destroyed house Northeast of Megaton, the same that contains the Chinese Army Manual. I was level 4, on the PC.--Hollow Points 13:50, October 30, 2009 (UTC)Hollow Points
On a seperate character and profile, I have encountered 4, 3 in Tesla armor and armed with plasma rifles. 1 Normal Armor, lazer rifle in the vincinity of Fort Constantine, A tesla-plasma soldier at Rockbreaker's Last gas, A Tesla-Plasma Soldier at Satcom array NW-07c (seemed to appear after exiting the array tower) and most recently, a Tesla-Plasma soldier outside of Dukov's place. As stated before, PC, all DLC, had not competed "Scientific Pursuits", but had progressed in it.--Hollow Points 00:28, November 25, 2009 (UTC)Hollow Points
3 soldiers, dead officer Edit
near the nuka cola plant, i found an enclave encampment. i saw 3 enclave soldiers doing push-ups, but what i thought was wierd was the were all friendly. i decided to try and sneak up on then and then noticed: no officer. i ran right infront of them and they just kept doing push-up's. i look around a bit, and i see the officer, dead, right behind them. i'm still there and i'm going to see what happends if i move the officers body right infront of them...and then i'm going to blow up a car right next to them.
I found the same thing, very weird.
P.S. diolauge seems to be impossible with them, however if you activate them, they say something along the lines of "i'm not talking to you, wasteland scum". Wrpen-99 18:05, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
The Enclave Rancher Edit
I was wandering south of the Robot Repair Facility near Canterbery Commons when I spotted a lone Enclave Soldier guarding a herd of around six Brahmin (I've never seen a herd of Brahmin anywhere). I quickly dispatched this man. After that, the Brahmin turned hostile and assaulted a large Enclave Command Post around 150 yards to the east. In fact, they put up quite a brave last-stand. Is the Enclave now holding farm animals hostage? When will this madness end?