Everytime I come into contact with Bumble the game crashes. If I attempt to enter the medical clinic in Little Lamplight, it crashes. If I attempt to "moveto player" her, it crashes. It's rather frustrating as it means I can't do the quest. Bumble is evil!!--Clawcity 03:02, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
Bumble is Hispanic? Is that what the G.E.C.K. says?
- Yes, her race is set to HispanicChild. --Kris 22:28, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
I don't want to sound like the mother of a 'Mamma's Boy' but she is ADORABLE!! I could just eat her up! The Victorious Phoenix
Isn't she? How could -anyone- want to sell this little munchkin into slavery? --220.127.116.11 22:00, July 3, 2011 (UTC)Anonymous 2
Bumble and Lucy player models?Edit
I reverse pickpocketed a suit of Power Armor onto Bumble to get her unique pyjamas before sending her off to Paradise Falls. I came back after a couple of game days and encountered Lucy, who is now wearing Power Armor, despite me never giving anyone but Bumble in Little Lamplight Power Armor. Now that I think about it, Bumble had the same hair as Lucy when I first encountered her, so maybe the models could be set as the same? -Pratstercs 20:52, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- NPCs don't work that way. The model is determined by the race, and overridden by whatever clothing the character is wearing. Hair models are on a per-character basis, and overridden by headwear if it takes up the hair slot; though it's not really even that simple. Even two NPCs made from the same base item (for example Stockholm won't share inventory. This sounds like a glitch. --Kris 22:27, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Probably not, but I'll ask anyhow... Edit
Any chance of rescuing her? She just disappears from the game probably. I want the Boogeyman's hood but I don't want to kidnap Bumble to get it.
Sigh Poor Bumble...
If you want the Blast Off Pajamas enslave Bumble. Edit
- Take the enslave a child from Eulogy
- Talk Bumble into going outside to meet a person(Slaver)
- When Bumble is TALKING to the Slaver reverse pickpocket clothing.(I gave her a Vault 101 Security Armor. It looks smart)
- When the Slaver tells her to put on a Friendhsip Collar Bumble will equip the clothing at the same time.
- While Bumble is still TALKING pickpocket the Blast Off Pyjamas. They might be worthless but they are a unique item of clothing
- Bumble walks off with the Slaver for her big adventure
- If you stay in the cell, or follow, the Slaver will get killed and the quest will fail
- As the Slaver and Bumble set out immediately fast travel to Paradise Falls and find that Eulogy has already passed Bumble on to a customer. Collect your Boogeyman`s Hood DR8 Val 110 reward from Eulogy.
- Fast travel back into Little Lamplight to find Bumble safe and sound having escaped. Eulogy did say the Little Lamp Light kids were difficult to contain. Bumble is still wearing her Vault 101 Security armor and now says she is off on her next big adventure
- Job done.Alls well that ends well.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 18:35, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
- After finally catching up with Bumble in Little Lamplight after her escape from the Slavers it seems the Wanderer`s appearance is the trigger for the next script where Bumble says, " I`m going off on an adventure" and runs off out of Little Lamplight. I have yet to see her return.If you try to follow she has vanished. Since her intro to adventures she sure has got the travel bug.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 23:12, June 20, 2013 (UTC)