The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Taffington boathouse is a two-story colonial house, with minimal loot, that is infested with bloodbugs. There are a large number outside (between four and six in the immediate area), and three more inside. There is a mine in a pothole in the road just in front of the house. Besides the residential building, the location also features a boathouse, containing gun traps and laser tripwires. There are four gourd plants in front of the house.
- Margaret's note - found on the corpse of Mary Sutton on the top floor of the boathouse.
- Russell's note - on Margaret Sutton's corpse, near the entrance to Malden drainage.
- Two brahmin corpses are found on the farm. One is located randomly in front of the farm house. The other is inside the pen in front of the boathouse. Both brahmin are dead upon arrival to the location. Both corpses bear puncture marks that indicate they were killed by the blood bugs found on location. They cannot be moved, and do not disappear upon editing the settlement.
- This is a possible location for Mercer Safehouse.
- The corpse of Mary Sutton will respawn in the same place (minus loot and clothes) even if moved elsewhere, i.e. dumped in the lake or moved outside. It may also spawn on top of, or inside, any settlement objects placed at the respawn point.
- There is a way to move the brahmin corpses by using the wire fence gate, being able to push them into the water and out of the way. Move them by pushing the gate to them; opening it to push them and repeating (they will stay wherever they are moved).
The Taffington boathouse only appears in Fallout 4.
- xboxone When clearing the area for settlement, some of the bloodbugs may appear inside the ground, preventing the quest from being completed. Fast traveling to another location and back may fix this issue. [verification overdue]
- [platforms tag needed] In 1.2 patch, it seems to be working in order but there is a looping noise of windows being hit by a bug. [verification overdue]
- pc ps4 xboxone In the southernmost part of the settlement, some workshop items, such as the food and drink vendor stores and brahmin feed trough, may not appear, or appear disabled, in the workshop menu. It's still possible to create them by selecting the item before entering this section, but they may not function correctly. [verified]