You see a good-looking black man...er, no, wait. You see T-Ray.”
Interactions with the player character
- Recover your stolen car: T-Ray is responsible for the theft of Chosen One's Highwayman. The player must locate the Chop Shop and speak with, or kill, T-Ray to retrieve the car and finish this quest.
- Assuming the player does not kill T-Ray in the process of recovering the Highwayman, T-Ray can be contracted to perform upgrades on the player's car. Initially the only upgrade available is increased trunk space for $500 ($300 if the player passes a Barter check), however, upon completion of the game's main story line the player may opt to have T-Ray install grav plates to significantly reduce the car's fuel consumption.
- After paying for the car and upgrades T-Ray will say that he has batteries in stock, but if you barter with him he sells Jimmy Hats, shotguns and cosmetics cases.
|12 gauge shotgun shell x20
- Sleeping with him several times in a row will cause his head to explode.
T-Ray only appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenes
- The name "T-Ray" is a reference to Tramell Ray Isaac, the lead artist of Fallout 2.
- If you sleep with him to get your car back, and seduce him again for the upgrade, he will say "Damn, woman! I just gave you sweet love five minutes ago!" This is a reference to Chef, a character from the show South Park, during the episode, 'Weight Gain 4000'.