Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You see a good-looking black man...er, no, wait. You see T-Ray.”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Recover your stolen car: T-Ray is responsible for the theft of Chosen One's Highwayman. The Chosen must locate the Chop Shop and speak with, or kill, T-Ray to retrieve the car and finish this quest.
- Assuming the Chosen One does not kill T-Ray in the process of recovering the Highwayman, T-Ray can be contracted to perform upgrades on the car. Initially the only upgrade available is increased trunk space for $500 ($300 if the Chosen passes a Barter check), however, upon completion of the game's main story line one may opt to have T-Ray install grav plates to significantly reduce the car's fuel consumption.
- After paying for the car and upgrades T-Ray will say that he has batteries in stock, but if bartered with he only sells Jimmy Hats, a shotgun and a cosmetics case.
|12 gauge shotgun shell x20
- Sleeping with him several times in a row will make his head explode.
- Because of his rather broken scripting, T-Ray will not add the grav-plates to the Highwayman if the car was legitimately taken after buying it back.
T-Ray appears only only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name "T-Ray" is a reference to Tramell Ray Isaac, the lead artist of Fallout 2.
- If slept with to recover the car, and seduced again for the upgrade, he will say he "just gave [the female Chosen One] sweet love five minutes ago". This is a reference to Chef, a character from the show South Park, during the episode, 'Weight Gain 4000'.