Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For an overview of power armor in the Fallout series of games, see power armor.|
For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found, see power armor frame.
T-51 was the most advanced power armor in wide commercial use before the outbreak of the Great War. First seeing service - and inherently, great success - in the Anchorage Reclamation campaign, the T-51 power armor soon became standard issue for the army's armored infantry regiments. Developed at the West Tek research facility, the T-51 was the peak of pre-War power armor technology. It saw continuous service throughout the Great War, and is thought to be the force that drove the Chinese out of Anchorage.
Even though the "B" variant is extremely common throughout the wasteland, and though T-51 suits in the the Commonwealth vary from A to F models, only 2 full suits of armor can be found in the Capital Wasteland, where the older T-45 power armor model is more readily available.
The armor is fitted with a back-mounted TX-28 MicroFusion Pack which generates an output power of 60,000 Watts to power the HiFlo hydraulic systems built into the frame of the suit. Made of a poly-laminate composite, the outer shell of the T-51 is lightweight and capable of absorbing over 2500 Joules of kinetic impact. The 10-micron-thick silver ablative coating can reflect laser and other radiation emissions without damaging the composite subsurface, and the eyeslit for the helmet is made of bullet proof glass to protect the wearer from any projectiles. It also includes a waste recycling system that can convert human waste into drinkable water, enhancing the user's survival ability. The armor usually carries enough fuel to last a century.
A power armor frame is required to mount power armor.
|Model||Name||DR||HP||Weight||Value||Repair||Upgrade components||Base ID|
|A||T-51 helm||140||90||150||80||12.0||80||5 steel||None||00140c4e|
|T-51 chest piece||240||160||300||320||20.0||180||8 steel, 1 aluminum, 1 circuitry||None||00140c51|
|T-51 left arm||90||60||150||80||15.0||130||5 steel||None||00140c4c|
|T-51 right arm||90||60||150||80||15.0||130||5 steel||None||00140c4d|
|T-51 left leg||90||60||150||80||15.0||130||5 steel||None||00140c4f|
|T-51 right leg||90||60||150||80||15.0||130||5 steel||None||00140c50|
|Total||740||490||1050||720||92.0||780||33 steel, 1 aluminum, 1 circuitry||None|
|B||T-51b helm||160||110||150||95||12.6||84||?||3 adhesive, 4 aluminum, 2 Circuitry||00000000|
|T-51b chest piece||260||180||300||380||21.0||189||?||5 adhesive, 2 circuitry, 2 nuclear material||00000000|
|T-51b left arm||110||80||150||95||15.7||136||?||3 adhesive, 4 aluminum 2 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51b right arm||110||80||150||95||15.7||136||?||3 adhesive, 4 aluminum 2 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51b left leg||110||80||150||95||15.7||136||?||3 adhesive, 4 aluminum 2 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51b right leg||110||80||150||95||15.7||136||?||3 adhesive, 4 aluminum 2 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||860||610||1050||855||96.4||817||?||20 adhesive, 22 aluminum, 10 circuitry, 2 nuclear material|
|C||T-51c helm||180||130||150||110||13.1||88||?||3 adhesive, 6 aluminum, 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51c chest piece||280||200||300||440||22||198||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum, 4 circuitry, 4 nuclear material||00000000|
|T-51c left arm||130||100||150||110||16.5||143||?||3 adhesive, 6 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51c right arm||130||100||150||110||16.5||143||?||3 adhesive, 6 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51c left leg||130||100||150||110||16.5||143||?||3 adhesive, 6 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51c right leg||130||100||150||110||16.5||143||?||3 adhesive, 6 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||980||730||1050||990||101.1||858||?||19 adhesive, 38 aluminum, 19 circuitry, 4 nuclear material|
|D||T-51d helm||200||150||150||125||13.8||92||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum, 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51d chest piece||300||220||300||500||23||207||?||5 adhesive, 10 aluminum, 4 circuitry, 5 nuclear material||00000000|
|T-51d left arm||150||120||150||125||17.2||149||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51d right arm||150||120||150||125||17.2||149||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51d left leg||150||120||150||125||17.2||149||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51d right leg||150||120||150||125||17.2||149||?||4 adhesive, 8 aluminum 3 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||1100||850||1050||1125||105.6||895||?||25 adhesive, 50 aluminum, 19 circuitry, 5 nuclear material|
|E||T-51e helm||220||170||150||140||14.3||96||?||4 adhesive, 10 aluminum, 4 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51e chest piece||320||240||300||560||24||216||?||5 adhesive, 12 aluminum, 5 circuitry, 6 nuclear material||00000000|
|T-51e left arm||170||140||150||140||18||156||?||4 adhesive, 10 aluminum 4 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51e right arm||170||140||150||140||18||156||?||4 adhesive, 10 aluminum 4 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51e left leg||170||140||150||140||18||156||?||4 adhesive, 10 aluminum 4 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51e right leg||170||140||150||140||18||156||?||4 adhesive, 10 aluminum 4 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||1220||970||1050||1260||110.3||936||?||29 adhesive, 62 aluminum, 29 circuitry, 6 nuclear material|
|F||T-51f helm||240||190||150||155||15||100||5 steel||5 adhesive, 11 aluminum, 5 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51f chest piece||340||260||300||620||25||225||8 steel, 1 aluminum, 1 circuitry||6 adhesive, 14 aluminum, 6 circuitry, 7 nuclear material||00000000|
|T-51f left arm||190||160||150||155||18.7||162||5 steel||5 adhesive, 11 aluminum, 5 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51f right arm||190||160||150||155||18.7||162||5 steel||5 adhesive, 11 aluminum, 5 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51f left leg||190||160||150||155||18.7||162||5 steel||5 adhesive, 11 aluminum, 5 circuitry||00000000|
|T-51f right leg||190||160||150||155||18.7||162||5 steel||5 adhesive, 11 aluminum, 5 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||1340||1090||1050||1395||114.8||973||33 steel, 1 aluminum, 1 circuitry||31 adhesive, 69 aluminum, 31 circuitry, 7 nuclear material|
- Vault-Tec paint
- Military paint
- Winterized coating
- Hot Rod Flames paint
- Hot Rod Shark paint
- Hot Rod Hot Pink paint
- Piezonucleic power armor - unique T-51 torso; possible quest reward for finishing Cambridge Polymer Labs at level 14+.
- The T-51 is the only power armor model to which railroad paint can be applied, granting a bonus to Perception if all six pieces are painted and worn. Using the console command set PA_Global_Material_Railroad to 1 will make the paint scheme available for use without doing any of the required quests.
- The Far Harbor DLC introduces two more unique paint jobs courtesy of Vim! Pop Incorporated. Both are exclusive to the T-51 and prominently display the company's logos and advertisement. Accessing a terminal near the full T-51 set in the Vim! Pop factory allows for downloading the paint jobs and unlocks them for free application at any power armor station.
- With the Contraptions Workshop DLC, two new paint jobs are added for the T-51, Abraxo paint job (adds agility when all parts are painted) and Sugar Bombs paint job (adds strength when all parts are painted).
- With the Nuka-World add-on, it is possible to acquire a suit of T-51 power armor with a unique Nuka-Cola paint job.
Within this section is a list of scripted locations as most of them will be random parts and level dependent. For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found, see the power armor frame page. At higher levels, many of these locations will spawn T-60 armor instead.
- A full set (leveled) found on a barge halfway between Lynn Pier Parking and Croup Manor in a blue container, behind an advanced locked door.
- A full set can be found behind a locked door in a shipping crate behind the armory at the National Guard training yard if encountered before level 27. Requires Expert lockpick skills.
- A full set (leveled) can be found at the South Boston military checkpoint behind a master computer locked door. It is on the outside of the main building.
- A full set of T-51 power armor can be found near the General Atomics Galleria on a cliff. This is level dependent and will only spawn a full set if above level 22.
- Bought from Rowdy at the Atom Cats garage.
- A full set can be found atop the overpass at Graygarden. Building up the settlement high enough will allow the Sole Survivor to reach the top tier. A cable lift is also available to the east of the settlement, roughly northwest of College Square. It is also possible to reach it with the jetpack modification for power armor from the lower level road, between the gap. (Level dependent - at lower levels T-45 may spawn instead.)
- A full set can be found on a barge a short way to the north of the Old North Church, behind a security gate with a Novice terminal - (Level dependent - confirmed T-51 at level 20)
- Clint at Quincy is wearing T-51 legs and arms. Nearby at Quincy police station Tessa is wearing T-51 torso. Both are hostile, so one can kill them and loot the armor at their will. The location is heavily fortified with about 15+ Gunners, one with a missile launcher and one with a Fat Man.
- A full set of T-51b can be found on top of the freeway where a Vertibird has crash landed near Jalbert Brothers Disposal (level-dependent - at lower levels T-45 armor may spawn instead). (T-45 at level 154). This is for the same set as 3 above at Graygarden.
- fo4fh A full set can be found in the Vim! Pop factory on the Island. It bears the red Vim! paint job that features the icons of Vim! Pop Incorporated.
- fo4fh Another full set with the green Vim! Refresh paint job can be found in a Vim! trailer just north of the National Park Visitor's Center.
- The T-51 is the only power armor model whose basic A-tier isn't primarily rusty. It always looks the same through all tiers unless a specific paint job is applied. It is also unique in that its basic coloration is not uniform - while the helmet, legs and forearms are a dull steel color, the chest piece and pauldrons are dyed a faded olive drab, thus giving the armor's overall appearance a striking similarity to its Fallout 3 counterpart.
- Applying Military paint to the A-tier will make it turn rusty.
- The T-51 model seems to have reverted to the original power armor style from Fallout, given that the armor, especially the helmet, is much flatter than the T-51b from Fallout 3 and New Vegas, which was much bulkier.