Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| || For an overview of power armor in the Fallout series of games, see power armor.|
For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found, see power armor frame.
T-45 power armor is a power armor set in Fallout 4. It was originally developed and manufactured for the United States Army by American defense contractor West Tek. The T-45 power armor was the first version of power armor to be successfully deployed in battle.
The T-45 lacks the mobility of later power armor models (such as the T-51 power armor) because of its less advanced servo design; as a result it limits the wearer's Agility. The first version of T-45 power armor deployed on the front lines against the Chinese was powered by small energy cells and it burned through them at an alarming rate. Later into the war they were outfited with similar power source to the T-51.
While the T-45 armor is similar in its overall shape to the newer T-51 power armor, it is significantly less advanced than its later counterpart, and uses riveted steel plates instead of plastic composite materials in its construction. The eyeslit for the helmet is made of bulletproof glass to protect the wearer from any projectiles. Various electronic and mechanical subsystems of the armor are exposed on the outside of its casing rather than sealed within as in the T-51, making it far more susceptible to damage. In addition, a specialized body suit is required to be worn underneath the T-45 armored shell in order to facilitate linking the armor's servos to the wearer's own motions and to make the armor more bearable because of its heat dissipation problems.
Developed before the Great War, the T-45 set was one of the first suits of power armor deployed widely by the United States Army, and as such, it remains relatively common more than 200 years later. It first appears in the quest When Freedom Calls, where the Sole Survivor must retrieve a fusion core from the basement of the Museum of Freedom in order to power and utilize an old set of T-45 power armor to defend Preston Garvey and his team from attacking raiders, and later, a deathclaw. A minigun is also taken from a nearby crashed vertibird.
|Model||Name||DR||HP||Weight||Value||Repair||Upgrade components||Base ID|
|A||T-45 helm||100||60||150||50||12.0||60||4 Steel||N/A||00154abf|
|T-45 chest piece||200||130||300||200||20.0||140||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||N/A||00154ac2|
|T-45 left arm||50||30||150||50||15||100||4 Steel||N/A||00154abd|
|T-45 right arm||50||30||150||50||15||100||4 Steel||N/A||00154abe|
|T-45 left leg||50||30||150||50||15||100||4 Steel||N/A||00154ac0|
|T-45 right leg||50||30||150||50||15||100||4 Steel||N/A||00154ac1|
|Total||500||310||1050||450||92.0||600||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||N/A||N/A|
|B||T-45b helm||120||80||150||65||12.6||63||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45b chest piece||220||150||300||225||21||147||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||00000000|
|T-45b left arm||70||50||150||65||15.7||105||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45b right arm||70||50||150||65||15.7||105||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45b left leg||70||50||150||65||15.7||105||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45b right leg||70||50||150||65||15.7||105||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|Total||620||430||1050||550||96.4||630||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||N/A|
|C||T-45c helm||140||100||150||80||13.1||66||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45c chest piece||240||170||300||320||22||154||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||00000000|
|T-45c left arm||90||70||150||80||16.5||110||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45c right arm||90||70||150||80||16.5||110||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45c left leg||90||70||150||80||16.5||110||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45c right leg||90||70||150||80||16.5||110||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|Total||740||480||1050||720||101.1||660||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||N/A|
|D||T-45d helm||160||120||150||85||13.8||69||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45d chest piece||260||190||300||380||23||161||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||00000000|
|T-45d left arm||110||90||150||95||17.2||115||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45d right arm||110||90||150||95||17.2||115||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45d left leg||110||90||150||95||17.2||115||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45d right leg||110||90||150||95||17.2||115||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|Total||860||670||1050||845||105.6||690||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||N/A|
|E||T-45e helm||180||140||150||110||14.3||72||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45e chest piece||280||210||300||440||24||168||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||00000000|
|T-45e left arm||130||110||150||110||18||120||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45e right arm||130||110||150||110||18||120||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45e left leg||130||110||150||110||18||120||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|T-45e right leg||130||110||150||110||18||120||4 Steel||?||00000000|
|Total||980||790||1050||880||110.3||720||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||?||N/A|
|F||T-45f helm||200||160||150||125||15||75||4 Steel||5 Adhesive,10 Aluminum,4 Circuitry||00000000|
|T-45f chest piece||300||230||300||500||25||175||7 Steel, 1 Circuitry||6 Adhesive,12 Aluminum,5 Circuitry,5 Nuclear material||00000000|
|T-45f left arm||150||130||150||125||18.7||125||4 Steel||5 Adhesive,10 Aluminum,4 Circuitry||00000000|
|T-45f right arm||150||130||150||125||18.7||125||4 Steel||5 Adhesive,10 Aluminum,4 Circuitry||00000000|
|T-45f left leg||150||130||150||125||18.7||125||4 Steel||5 Adhesive,10 Aluminum,4 Circuitry||00000000|
|T-45f right leg||150||130||150||125||18.7||125||4 Steel||5 Adhesive,10 Aluminum,4 circuitry||00000000|
|Total||1100||910||1050||1125||114.8||750||27 Steel, 1 Circuitry||31 Adhesive,62 Aluminum,25 Circuitry,5 Nuclear material||N/A|
- Piezonucleic power armor - unique power armor torso; possible quest reward as T-45 for finishing Cambridge Polymer Labs at level 1-13.
- Vault-Tec paint
- Military paint
- Winterized coating
- Hot Rod Shark paint
- Hot Rod Flames paint
- Hot Rod Hot Pink paint
- Minutemen paint
Within this section is a list of scripted locations as most of them will be random parts and level dependent. For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found see the page power armor frame.
- A full suit of T-45 armor is located next to a crashed Vertibird on the Museum of Freedom roof during the quest, When Freedom Calls however the left arm and right leg components are badly damaged.
- A full set can be found atop the overpass at Graygarden. Build your settlement up high enough to reach the top tier and it will be waiting for you. A cable lift is also available to the east of the settlement, roughly northwest of College Square. (Level dependent - at higher levels T-51 may spawn instead)
- Bought from Rowdy at the Atom Cats garage.
- In the Saugus Ironworks blast furnace, Slag has both Raider and/or T-45 power armor pieces, the T-45 chest piece can be a model F version.
- A suit without helmet can be obtained in Mass Bay Medical Center, top floor. If one will act quickly enough, the gunner wont enter the suit and the frame can be taken as well.
- After the first visit to the Hub City Auto Wreckers (and after dealing with Captain Bridget) a Gunner commander will spawn on the overpass wearing a suit without helmet.
- Another suit can be found next to a downed Vertibird by the robotics disposal ground, about 66 yards east-southeast of the main building.
- A suit can be found underwater in the lake located just west of the Covenant. The suit is fully submerged in the direct north side of the lake and can be easily obtained from the shoreline, though acquiring a minimal amount of rads in the process.
- A power armor frame with some T-45 armor can be found west of Lexington near a crashed train (will most likely see some railroad troops wandering around the area depending on how far into the game you are). The armor is locked away however, so a terminal must be hacked in order to access it.
- Even though the T-45 is the second weakest model of power armor in the game, it is also the cheapest to repair. However, the low durability of its parts may counterbalance it on the long term since it will require more frequent repair than other armors.
- The T-45 is the only power armor model to which the Minutemen paint can be applied, granting a bonus to Charisma if all six pieces are painted and worn.
- The T-45 bares some similarities to the more superior T-60 power armor
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.