Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of submachine gun models in the Fallout series of games, see Submachine gun.|
Yeah, it is nice. I don't even sleep without it under my pillow. My father made gun ammunition for a living. Taught me everything about how firearms work. So, I've spent my downtime tinkering with guns like my 10mm Ultra SMG here. It's like a hobby I guess.”— Sydney
Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG does 2 extra points of damage per shot and holds 20 more rounds of ammunition when compared against the base 10mm SMG, which also allows it to do substantially more damage per second when reloading times are considered.
Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG can fire a total of about 926 rounds, the equivalent of 19 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- 10mm SMG - The standard version found throughout the Fallout 3 game world.
- Sim version Operation: Anchorage (add-on) - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health, with a whopping 999,250 hit points, essentially preventing the gun from ever degrading. The weapon is not accessible outside of the simulation without the use of the Gary 23 exploit or console commands.
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- 10mm Alloy Steel Submachinegun - Another version of the weapon was cut from the Operation: Anchorage DLC. Called the 10mm Alloy Steel Submachinegun, it is otherwise identical to the standard 10mm SMG.
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio|
|10mm submachine gun||7||70||10||x0.1||7||4||20||1.4||1.5||30||1190||5||330||66|
|Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG||9||90||10||x0.1||9||4||20||1.8||1.5||50||926||5||430||86|
Sydney the relic hunter carries this weapon. It can be obtained by either killing her, letting her die during the quest Stealing Independence, or finishing this quest and afterwards giving her "A note from Little Moonbeam's father".
Sydney has two versions of this weapon. According to the GECK, she carries a non-playable version, and a playable version is spawned on her person when she is killed, as a "death item". As a companion, she will use up ammunition for any non-companion weapon, so the non-playable version exists to prevent this. Thus, if she dies and you take her weapon, you may notice that she appears to still be holding it in her hand.
- xbox360 ps3 pc It can be obtained an infinite number of times from Sydney if you go through the necessary dialogue choices and then give her the note from her father. After you complete the quest by returning to Abraham Washington, select the "So, whatever happened to your father?" dialogue option, then give her the note and she will give you her Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG and 50 10mm bullets. Continue talking to her and you will notice the previous question about what happened to her father is gone. Select "Since we're done now, why don't you tell me about yourself?", then "Nice gun, I've never seen one like that before", followed by "That's all for now, I guess", then repeat "So whatever happened to your father?" and finally "Sydney, I found a note from your father, he didn't abandon you." This can be repeated an infinite number of times. This was fixed as of patch 1.7. [verified]
- xbox360 ps3 Sydney's 10mm SMG will sometimes flip upside down when she has it hanging on her hip, or when she draws it to walk around the National Archives. This continues to happen even in the Game of the Year version of the game. [verified]