A coil of clear, stretchy latex tubing, typically used to pump fluids in or out of patients during surgery. Surgical tubing can often be found anywhere medical procedures have taken place.
This item is used in the construction of the dart gun in Fallout 3, and the doctor's bag and the mass purified water in Fallout: New Vegas. It is also used for crafting the snakebite tourniquet in the add-on Lonesome Road.
- Surgical tubing is located throughout the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland, and a lot can be found in hospitals and medical centers, such as Our Lady of Hope Hospital.
- There is 1 in the bath at the monorail train wreckage.
- Surgical tubing comes with My First Infirmary after purchasing it for My Megaton house or the Tenpenny Tower suite.
- One can be found under the pharmacy supply box behind the average locked door, in the Super-Duper Mart.
- One can be found in the Megaton clinic, on the floor next to the operating table.
- One can be found inside the sealed cistern by broadcast tower LP8.
- One in the fallen silo, in a raider farmhouse west of the vault.
- Several can be found in the tents of disaster relief outpost.Point Lookout (add-on)
Fallout New VegasEdit
In Fallout: New Vegas, surgical tubing is required for the side quest Restoring Hope.