A coil of clear, stretchy latex tubing, typically used to pump fluids in or out of patients during surgery. Surgical tubing can often be found anywhere medical procedures have taken place.
This item is used in the construction of the dart gun in Fallout 3, and the doctor's bag and the mass purified water in Fallout: New Vegas. It is also used for crafting the snakebite tourniquet in the add-on Lonesome Road.
- Four can be found in the Anchorage Memorial facility, in the clinic area.
- Three can be found in the Nurse's office in Roosevelt Academy.
- There is 1 in the bath at the monorail train wreckage.
- Surgical tubing comes with My First Infirmary after purchasing it for My Megaton house or the Tenpenny Tower suite.
- One can be found under the pharmacy supply box behind the average locked door, in the Super-Duper Mart.
- One can be found in the Megaton clinic, on the floor next to the operating table.
- One can be found inside the sealed cistern by broadcast tower LP8.
- One in the fallen silo, in a raider farmhouse west of the vault.
- Several can be found in the tents of disaster relief outpost.Point Lookout (add-on)
Fallout New VegasEdit
- 15 in the Camp McCarran diner tent (outside)
- 11 in the House Resort
- 7 in Jacobstown lodge
- 3 in a vacant Novac motel room (second level)
- Doctor Usanagi often sells a few of them.
- Johnson Nash in Primm carries these occasionally.
In Fallout: New Vegas, surgical tubing is required for the side quest Restoring Hope.