The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of super sledge models in the Fallout series of games, see super sledge.|
The Super Sledge is a rocket-enhanced hammer, capable of dealing a tremendous amount of damage.”
Cosmetically and functionally, this variant of the super sledge is unique compared to most other super sledges found in previous games, in that it uses a miniature rocket propulsion system to deliver powerful blows similar to the turbo super sledge found in the Midwest, rather than the "kinetic energy storing device" that powers the other super sledges found in the New California, Capital, and Mojave wastelands. It has a slender handle design, similar to the brotherhood model.
The super sledge's main advantages are its massive damage output and long reach, capable of killing most common enemies, such as feral ghouls and raiders in one or two swings. Its major disadvantages are its heavy weight and slow swing speed, the latter of which can cause the player character to get stuck if faced with a faster-hitting melee opponent constantly blocking their swings (this can be solved using V.A.T.S.). This weapon also consumes vasts amounts of AP; even at 10 Agility, this weapon can only deliver three blows in V.A.T.S.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Heating coil||Adds energy damage.||Heated||+23 energy||–||+180||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x4|
|Stun pack||Adds Electrical damage, and chance to stun.||Stunning||+27 energy||–||+360||Blacksmith 3|
- Atom's Judgement fo4fh - unique variant that deals additional radiation damage; obtainable as quest reward for The Heretic on the Island.
- Sold by KL-E-0 in Goodneighbor.
- Sold by Arturo Rodriguez in Commonwealth Weaponry.
- On the body of Hammer in West Everett Estates.
- On the body of Lefty.
- On the bodies of Forged in Saugus Ironworks.
- The super sledge is a weapon of choice for melee characters when facing large amounts of melee enemies, as it is able to kill almost all weak enemies in front of the Sole Survivor with one or two swings provided the player character has invested at least 4 points in the Big Leagues perk.
- Super Mutants with the Stun pack mod are capable of stunning the Sole survivor, Also the stunning seems to be very glitchy if stunned in V.A.T.S
- Its slow speed make the weapon a second choice when dealing with heavily armored enemies or those with a large health pool, such as super mutants and other characters wearing power armor.
- When facing an enemy with a super sledge, a player character can lure their opponent into attacking, using the relatively long time it takes to swing the super sledge to prompt an enemy into attacking and then quickly moving out of range, allowing them to continuously evade the attacks.
- The super sledge profits greatly from the 4th level of the Big Leagues perk due to its complete negation of the slow swing time by being able to hit everything in its quite big range.
- Swinging the super sledge in third person while wearing power armor drastically decreases the amount of time between each swing.
| || |
| || |
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.