Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For the company, see Super-Duper Mart (company).|
For the Fallout 3 location, see Super-Duper Mart (Fallout 3).
In front of the main entrance are a number of Mr. Handy fuel canisters and an icebox, while the rear entrance is a garage with two terminals controlling the doors on each side. The terminal on the outside is locked, needing rank 1 of Hacker to gain access. Inside the garage are Minuteman Emma's body and two feral ghouls. Both entrances are marked with the railsign for "danger." Outside the building front entrance is an empty field. Usually this area is inhabited by feral ghouls, but sometimes a behemoth will show up.
The sales floor of the building is in a severe state of ruin, with most of the shelving collapsed, debris from the roof littered across the floor and bodies sprawled throughout the store. Hiding among the bodies are live feral ghouls, awakening when the Sole Survivor gets close, while others will crawl in through the windows from outside. Following the left wall just before the checkout, there is an office with a protectron that can be activated by terminal inside. The protectron will patrol the sales floor and engage any ghouls near the aisles, but it will not enter the back rooms.
Further down the checkout section is another office that has a locked safe under the desk. In the locked pharmaceutical section is a dead Minuteman and a number of feral ghouls. The back rooms have an entrance further back in the store; new ghouls will spawn in the front of the store when the back is first entered. Past this entrance, the left contains numerous feral ghouls in a storeroom along with Josh's body. Just before this storeroom is a stairwell that leads down to another feral and a generator with a fusion core. The entrance to the garage is here.
In many of the smaller rooms at the side and rear of the store, additional ghouls will crawl in through the windows when entering. These ghouls are helpless during the crawling in animation, however, and can be killed opportunistically by moving quickly.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor issue #3 - In the northwest end, right of the Milton General Hospital poster, near the Pharmacy in a magazine counter in a brochure rack.
- A fusion core - In a generator in the back-most room of the store just before going down the stairs to the garage.
- Three short laser muskets near dead Minutemen: one is in the pharmaceutical section on a counter, one is in the garage (which can be reached via the basement in the back), and the last is in one of back store rooms, next to a steamer trunk. These sometimes come equipped with enhanced modifications.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quantums are laying in the big round grocery stands through the right doorway off of the front entrance.
- Emma's holotape on the body of Emma in the garage and Josh's holotape on the body of Josh in the back store rooms.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - On top of the cabinets behind the counter at the diner in the west corner of the building.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the locations Knight Rhys will ask to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Ghoul Problem - This is one of the possible locations settlers will send the player character to clear.
- Quartermastery - This is one possible location that Scribe Haylen will send the player character to find tech in.
- Randolph Safehouse - This is a possible location that may be given by the dead drop.
This Super Duper Mart appears in Fallout 4.
- ps4 It is possible when fast-traveling to the location, the player will spawn inside a super mutant behemoth, causing them to get stuck inside it until one of you is dead. [verified]
- xboxone ps4 pc Both Emma and Josh's bodies must be looted upon the first time entering the area or they will despawn when the area resets making their holotapes unavailable.[verified]
- pc ps4 If left alone, the protectron you can activate will disappear and reappear elsewhere in the store when it runs into a shopping cart in the way of its patrol path. Moving the shopping cart out of the way before the protectron reaches it will solve this issue. [verified]
- When issued a quest by one of your settlers to clear this location, if you've already done so, the quest may glitch and not mark the location on the map and will not show as completed even when you do re-clear the area.