The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Sunshine Tidings co-op is a location and possible settlement in Fallout 4. It appears to have been a communal settlement after the war. The previous owner's Mister Handy, Professor Goodfeels, was "liberated" from its "slavery" and now floats around shouting old hippy phrases such as "Far Out" and "Groovy".
It is a commune with many small porched houses built in a circle around one central building. To either side of the small building are furrows with dying tato plants, showing that this was a working farm until recently. Around the central building circles Professor Goodfeels. Goodfeels is actually a Mister Handy robot that has been taken and reprogrammed by Jack and Allen and can be controlled from a terminal inside the building.
On the north east side is a mess hall and bathroom stall.
Inside the mess hall are two ghouls, a suitcase, a can of iguana bits, an oven mitt, extinguisher and several picnic benches. On its north side is a small enclosure which contains a mattress. Just outside the mess hall is a cooking station.
Nearby to the southwest is a "watch tower". It has a chem box to loot, a mattress to rest on, and two raider scum who will spawn just below the rocks to the south as soon as the player interacts with the wooden box at the top of the structure. Raiders will respawn after a few in-game days.
- Wasteland Survival Guide issue #9 (collect more meat from animals), in the western house, with two hostile ghouls and a dead settler.
- Clearing the Way: The Sole Survivor is tasked to clear the area from hostile creatures and enable the workshop.
- Taking Point: The Sole Survivor is tasked to build and power a radio beacon to attract new settlers.
- Mercer Safehouse: Possible location P.A.M. will send you to set up a safehouse.
- Sunshine Tidings is surrounded by dangerous creatures and enemies. Super mutants spawn to the north, deathclaws and radscorpions spawn down the hill, a behemoth spawns nearby, and there's a Gunner base on a nearby overpass.
- The Gunners camp on the overpass to the southeast can only be accessed by an "elevator" type pulley system directly under the overpass. There are two guards here who will attack and they will respawn after a few days.
Sunshine Tidings co-op appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The names of the settlers Jack and Allen may be references to Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg, two famous beat generation writers and friends. Also known as beatniks, the later hippie movement would draw a lot from the writing of the beat generation.
pc ps4 xboxone After killing the ghouls, their bodies may still be present even after fast traveling. If you move their bodies to a different location, they respawn in their original locations. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.